The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do black men prefer white women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
DealerG
1 more, I'm on a roll! :smile:

it is pretty scary, looks like you comin out under someones bed...
Reply 61
Umad?
it is pretty scary, looks like you comin out under someones bed...

how'd you know? my bro woke me up and took the pic, i was like WTH...
Mr Halpert
The white woman and the black man that engage in that crap are both RACE TRAITORS.

Hardly. And what allegiance do they have to their race in the first place? Perhaps if they were able to choose their race then I could sort of see your point. But since race is something everyone is stuck with, men who date outside their race can hardly be deemed "treacherous"
Reply 63
La Esmerelda
Hardly. And what allegiance do they have to their race in the first place? Perhaps if they were able to choose their race then I could sort of see your point. But since race is something everyone is stuck with, men who date outside their race can hardly be deemed "treacherous"

black women call me a "sellout"

not that i care.
Reply 64
Umad?

not that i care.

And coconut, Bounty, Oreo, Uncle Tom and all the other familiar terms as well I guess.

But would you not even consider dating/marrying someone of your own race?
Reply 65
Umad?

not that i care.

That's exactly the kind of racist thing that pisses me off, if something doesn't go their way they scream racist but you still get bitched at for not sticking to within your own race.
would you call people like beyonce leona lewis as black or mixed race? i certainly think they are mixed race and for me and probably most people i find mixed race women fitter than black women.

you have to be careful with how you define 'black' women tbh...

e.g. would you call barack obama black or mixed race??

ambiguous...tbh
Reply 67
little_red_sox
I asked my boyfriend about this and he said it's because he feels as though black women are interested only in money.

I have no idea how accurate this is (although does seem rather brash and unfair), but perhaps this is the major assumption?

EDIT: Not one I agree with, I hasten to add!!

HAHA lol, girls generally are attracted to wealth so i hear. African cultures generally raise thier kids to be wealthy so they can have as much chance in the world as they can get so i suppose the attraction to money would've been further intensed?? :eyeball:
Reply 68
I haven't grown up around many black girls - If I prefer white girls to black girls, i can cite formative influence before any1 tries to lecture me :smile:
Reply 69
alenax
That's exactly the kind of racist thing that pisses me off, if something doesn't go their way they scream racist but you still get bitched at for not sticking to within your own race.

The situation is most dire for black women. Black men are increasingly dating/marrying outside their race. Black women, for some reason or other, aren't too keen on dating non-Blacks, leaving a large number of them effectively single. In America for example 70% of black women are single.
Reply 70
SmellyCat16
would you call people like beyonce leona lewis as black or mixed race? i certainly think they are mixed race and for me and probably most people i find mixed race women fitter than black women.

ambiguous...tbh

Yeah, its different in the states, wiki "one drop theory" and the "pencil test"
Reply 71
ypo
The situation is most dire for black women. Black men are increasingly dating/marrying outside their race. Black women, for some reason or other, aren't too keen on dating non-Blacks, leaving a large number of them effectively single. In America for example 70% of black women are single.

Obesity.
Reply 72
You would never see me with a white guy (i'm black) they don't appeal to me at ALL

However, my mom is married to a white person and so is my uncle

Plus my boyfriend can't stand white girls (he said this not me) so no, not all black men prefer white girls at all OP
ypo

Wheres that statistic from?
Reply 74
SmellyCat16

ambiguous...tbh

beyonce is black and leona lewis is mixed, i dont see why it matters im a black girl and im attracted to white and black guys i surpose its every man/woman for themselves.
SmellyCat16

ambiguous...tbh

To me....Leona is mixed race and Barack is too because one of their parents is white and one of them is black. To me Beyonce is not mixed race because both of her parents are black. But she is part Creole, I'm not sure how much tho.
Reply 76
La Esmerelda
Wheres that statistic from?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQel-sIKwM
Reply 77
Quite frankly I'd have thought that it'd vary from person to person.

Not all white people prefer a particular race, why would it be any different for black people?
Reply 78

:P

I think it's also seen as a status symbol, if you go out with a white women you are regarded as socially elite, and the same applies to a black women going out with a white male. Kind of retarded I know, but that's society these days....
Reply 79
So many comclusions could be brought up. Out of this entire thread, I've said that race wouldn't change my opinion but habbits and common practices may like wearing hair weaves. I've only had to defend my opinion against 2 black women lol.

As far as this thread can go as being a sample, it's 'nough said lol...

Latest

Trending

Trending