The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do black men prefer white women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
MikeHarris
What if they just prefer the looks of a white girl, in the same way as I prefer brunettes to blondes? Should they suppress that, if say they fancy white girls more than black girls (i.e. they dont fancy black girls because they are black)?

the colour of hair is different to colour of skin, obviously people are going to have preferences but you shouldnt avoid a certain race because of the colour of there skin.
Reply 101
ypo
Both of whom have significant non-African ancestry.

Really? They self identify as black...allow it.

Also-yes black women tend to be mouthier than white women-but that could be genetics-black people have more testosterone than other races-or is this fact wrong?
Oladz
Yeah, its different in the states, wiki "one drop theory" and the "pencil test"

cheers no wonder the news always address obama as the first 'black' president now. that clarifies a lot in how the states classify races thanks for the info
Reply 103
ypo
Halle Berry has a white mother. But yeah I see your point. I just meant that, from what African-Americans have told me, black women are in general perceived as being a lot more mouthy, bossy and argumentative than white women.

That's a fact they can't deny.

A point which i think will come into consideration is the way black people are generally raised. I mean, honestly, have you seen any reports of a black man raping his daughters??? i've never seen any of that before.

Also, a large proportion of black girls are raised with thier brothers who are taught not to hit women and treat women better by thier mother (i know i was :P) so maybe that got intergrated into thier subconsiousness and affected thier attraction to guys. On the other hand, guys are raised around thier parents of which the mother is constantly nagging their fathers etc... and decided that they don't want that.
Reply 104
fabfay
the colour of hair is different to colour of skin, obviously people are going to have preferences but you shouldnt avoid a certain race because of the colour of there skin.

Are you saying you're not allowed to have a preference for women of a certain race? I happen to find Desi women more attractive in general than white women or women of any other race. It so happens that I am Desi, but what's wrong with that? Should I really have to venture out of my race to find a partner? Am I racist for not considering other girls?
Reply 105
NoQualms
Also-yes black women tend to be mouthier than white women-but that could be genetics-black people have more testosterone than other races-or is this fact wrong?

No this fact is absolutely correct. This could go some way in explaining why black men are generally perceived as being more masculine than white or Asian men.
I'd like to know where you read that.
Because I know a large number of black men, and only a small number have even dated a white woman, let alone married one.
Reply 107
ypo
Are you saying you're not allowed to have a preference for women of a certain race? I happen to find Desi women more attractive in general than white women or women of any other race. It so happens that I am Desi, but what's wrong with that? Should I really have to venture out of my race to find a partner? Am I racist for not considering other girls?

tbh you can do as you please its your life, and you like who you wise thats just my opinion you can prefer desi women if you like its up to you, but would you not consider anyother race?
ypo
Both of whom have significant non-African ancestry.

They are both have significantly African decent as well, they both have African roots. both Beyonces parents are of an African ancestry, and I'm pretty sure most people from the Caribbean have too. They would qualify as black in an ethnicity survey.
ypo

For not considering other girls maybe, every girl should get consideration.
ypo

By definition yes.
LOOK AT ME 123!21!
in YOUR opinion! don't be so obtuse you idiotic moronious barrock head!

WFT!After seeing your signature I doubt anyone takes your opinion seriously. Where exactly would they qualify then?
Reply 112
Dadeyemi
By definition yes.

Pffffff, guess I must be racist like the rest of the world then.
Reply 113
**** it, lets all have sex till we're the same colour :biggrin:
lol

Where on earth do people get these false assumptions that black women are usually mouthy?
Reply 115
giran
**** it, lets all have sex till we're the same colour :biggrin:

I think out of everyone in this thread I agree with this guy the most haha.
ypo
Pffffff, guess I must be racist like the rest of the world then.

Don't assume the rest of the world thinks like you,notice everybody else doesn't only join/create threads about race.
Reply 117
Dadeyemi
By definition yes.

By what definition, read up. Racism isn't what some people have classed it as.
Reply 118
Dadeyemi
Don't assume the rest of the world thinks like you,notice everybody else doesn't only join/create threads about race.

And is there something wrong with joining/creating threads about race?
Reply 119
sleekchic
lol

Where on earth do people get these false assumptions that black women are usually mouthy?

If we take this thread as a small sample, black women generally have a ruder appoach.

Latest

Trending

Trending