Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys im looking for a new perfume for everday use, preferably not too overpowering or expensive, but just a general all-rounder. any suggestions??

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Daisy by Marc Jacobs - its a really good all rounder (fresh & not too flowery!) costs vary dep on size of bottle but the same as all the other well known perfumes. I got a bottle for my xmas & everytime I wear it I always have people saying how nice it is!
    Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    white musk- the body shop

ReputationRep:
    I got a bottle of Kenzo Flower for Christmas which I quite like

ReputationRep:
    Vera Wang - Princess

ReputationRep:
    I really like Anna Sui Dreams.
    Bit old now, but - sweet, but not overpowering - lasts all day too.

ReputationRep:
    the rose by paul smith
    chere dior by dior

both quite rose and flowery type of smells...not too overpowering and they do last for the whole day with a few sprays!

ReputationRep:
    nina ricci
    its the most gorgeous smell

ReputationRep:
    just get some perfume from Next or Body shop. They have some nice collections and cheap aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Britney Spears- Fantasy.
    Or Sunflower (not sure who makes it, but it is gorgeous)

ReputationRep:
    next does some pretty cheap perfumes

ReputationRep:
    I love daisy by marc jacobs and the best smell ever is : white linen by estee lauder. It is just perfect, so fresh and it lasts all day!

ReputationRep:
    I've found that Body Shop and Next perfumes never last all day.

I would go for something Calvin Klein, they usually have nice subtle fragrances. CK One is a classic, and CKin2u is what I wear, it's really nice and fresh. I also wear Calvin Klein Euphoria Blossom for special occasions.

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys!! i've tried next perfumes before, and although they smell quite nice, i find they don't tend to last long i might give daisy - marc jacobs a go tho...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slevien1)
    nina ricci
    its the most gorgeous smell
    That's what I was going to recommend. I got L'air du temps for christmas and it's gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    Your natural scent. You don't want to always have an artificial smell. Save perfumes for events. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I really like Rock 'n' Rose by Valentino... flowery but with a it of an edge.
    or Floral by Paul Smith which i don't have but I really want..

I tend to use Jo Malone perfumes [they do some really nice light, everyday ones eg White Mint&Jasmine but they are a lot more expensive]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dance-to-the-music)
    hey guys im looking for a new perfume for everday use, preferably not too overpowering or expensive, but just a general all-rounder. any suggestions??

thanks
    D&G lightBlue its old but smells boom(nice).
    http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0...AAAAAINEzg.jpg
    thats how it looks if you dunno.

ReputationRep:
    Anna Sui's Secret Wish smells really lovely, but it's fairly light as well, so it's suitable for every day use. Issey Miyake's L'eau D'Issey is also quite light and flowery. Gucci Eau De Parfum II smells gorgeous, and would be a good every day perfume as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    just get some perfume from Next or Body shop. They have some nice collections and cheap aswell.
    I'd second this. Body Shop's perfume oils in particular are really good and long lasting, and they have quite a range so I'm sure you'll be able to find one which suits you.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.