Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this guy for like 5 months and I find his really cute and sweet.
    I am not sure if he feels the same way he is very shy and hardly talks to much girls but he does to a few guys.

A few of my mates told him as a joke that I had a crush on him..etc etc
    He spoke to me online and told me that people think he likes me and i also like him. He asked me if it is true. I said yeh it is true.

He wants me to tell him this wen i meet him as he doesnt want to tell me what he finks bout me on the net.
    I dont know if he likes me or wot. We have spoken few times but he is very quiet. We wants me to tell him that I like him to his face. I doubt he a player and cant be .. wot you lot fink

Cheer

ReputationRep:
    I 'fink' that he likes you.

ReputationRep:
    Well its all good signs i think, i seriously doubt he sounds like a player. I find things like msn very impersonal so i guess he may feel the same and want to get confirmation face to face. Try and speak to him more in college, he obviosuly in my opinion seems to be interested in you. Meet up with him, choose a time and see how things go, im sure it will be fine

ReputationRep:
    ditto i think he likes you and it is better face to face to tell someone you like them it's more personal than the net.

ReputationRep:
    OP spell properly, or you'll get grammar nazis negging you

ReputationRep:
    I asked him on the net if he like me to...he said i might like you i might not like you...i dont fink he a player but do you think he might be testing me if I like him??

I am confused!!

ReputationRep:
    any more suggestings guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    OP spell properly, or you'll get grammar nazis negging you
    Remember the order of priority:

Prose>Bros>Hoes

she's got her priorities all wrong =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rite)
    Remember the order of priority:

Prose>Bros>Hoes

she's got her priorities all wrong =(
    i do not understand

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.