Unite - Late payment/New tenant Watch

Belle-x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi,

I'm no longer staying at my Unite accommodation and have a late payment to be made. I've found somebody to take over my tenancy agreement but will they allow me to do it whilst my payment is overdue? I don't want to tell the person to ring and ask for my room..Just incase they don't give them mine and they give them somebody elses! Thanks.
rellafonseca
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I was offered a room from Unite from a girl who had left in early Jan, who told the office i was interested, then the girl told me which flat and room and name, and then i called up the office and they showed me round! I think they are more than happy to do it - more money for them anyhow. I dont think the overdue payment will affect it, youve decided to leave and found another tenant - the payment is an issue which wont affect someone else moving in. good luck.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Talk to them. My first rent payment had to be late. They were really easy going about it, let me pay half 1 month late and the other half 1 month after that.
k823127
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Make sure it is your room they get because UNITE will fill their empty rooms before filling yours.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (34)
16.83%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (86)
42.57%
Nope, not that interesting (82)
40.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise