"Ruined" it? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I just feel as though I have sort of ruined the relationship with my girlfriend (or for now at least). I was sort of being annoying because I have a really weird mind and I just had to be open to her else the thing would keep annoying me and it would make it worse and basically I told her how I sort of get angry at her for some silly reasons and after I said I was sorry and it was all good. But then today I was sort of being annoying again but I was only joking but it seemed that she was properly annoyed and angry at me yet she also said she was joking. She is acting so much different lately though, like she moved away from a me a few times (I was sitting next to her) in class after this, and also on MSN she keeps like replying with only a word or two and then she keeps going off or staying on for a tiny bit - just seems like she doesn't want to talk to me

I dunno what to do - I tried talking to her about it and she said she was only joking and that everything is fine and I feel as though if I keep pestering her about it, it would make things worse - just so confused.
shell_owusu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Give it space and time! Distance is probably best- give her time to get her head together! She could just be stressed at the moment, and it seems easiest for her to take it out on you. I don't think it was a joke- she was probably trying to subtly tell you something :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by shell_owusu)
Give it space and time! Distance is probably best- give her time to get her head together! She could just be stressed at the moment, and it seems easiest for her to take it out on you. I don't think it was a joke- she was probably trying to subtly tell you something :dontknow:
I just feel as though she always says "I'm joking..." but then I never know when she is actually being serious. I mean I don't want to upset her or make her mad, I'm crazy about her, I just feel as though she is always saying "I'm joking" to basically cover up the truth but I don't know it because she might just be very good at keeping her feelings inside her or she was genuinely joking.
shell_owusu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just feel as though she always says "I'm joking..." but then I never know when she is actually being serious. I don't know it because she might just be very good at keeping her feelings inside her or she was genuinely joking.
Awww, I wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest! It's just the downside of being in a relationship- there are times when you simply cannot decipher your other half. She's still with you, so although you're unsure, you must be doing something right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads