The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yer i know a few people who are going to actually,

ones doing ODP course shes got an interview and the other radiography had interview and offer
Reply 2
It looks nice, but living near Ipswich I must say it's a hole of a place, so no...
v-zero
It looks nice, but living near Ipswich I must say it's a hole of a place, so no...

I've lived there all my life, luckily I'm not staying because of the location, I guess I was just lucky that the course I wanted to do was in Ipswich.

I just got told that my application is currently being looked at, so fingers crossed :P. Then I can be 1 step closer to doing Nutrition and Health.
Reply 4
I live in Ipswich and hear the facilities are good. Just hate the fact that driving past it takes forever as its cocked up the round-about Dx
Reply 5
Sweetly Addicted
I've lived there all my life, luckily I'm not staying because of the location, I guess I was just lucky that the course I wanted to do was in Ipswich.

I just got told that my application is currently being looked at, so fingers crossed :P. Then I can be 1 step closer to doing Nutrition and Health.

I meant no offence of course, I much prefer Norwich myself.
Reply 6
I know a girl going who's doing a sociology course. (I think.) She applied in October though, and it was her only university, she got an offer within the month.

Some places just take a while, I wouldn't worry. :smile:
v-zero
I meant no offence of course, I much prefer Norwich myself.

Don't worry, I know what you meant :biggrin:. Some of my friend have applied for UEA in Norwich so maybe I'll get to visit them. I haven't been there in years, the last time I went I was like 8 and a sweet shop was giving out free sweets and I got some peanut brittle lol. Since then I've always associated Norwich with peanut brittle lol, but thats just me being odd :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending