LCF Foundation Degree in Fashion Makeup? Watch

DanielleLaura
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anyone applied to do this too? Or know anything about what to expect for a portfolio/interview?
DANdeLion5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I replied to your post in the other thread xoxo
DanielleLaura
I'm new to this thing and havent a clue how to find a thread lol sorry. what did you say? x
DANdeLion5
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hi, my cousin did this and then she went on to do the BA there afterwards - I think you have to do one more year to get a BA. She really enjoyed the course and she got to do the make-up during London fashion week and she does freelance which can be quite hard especially as she's just starting up but I know you can get good money if you work for the BBC as they always need make up artists so I guess there's quite a lot of good career options. I don't know what the standard of teaching is like though - I will ask her and let you know.
xx
DanielleLaura
(Original post by DANdeLion5)
Hi, my cousin did this and then she went on to do the BA there afterwards - I think you have to do one more year to get a BA. She really enjoyed the course and she got to do the make-up during London fashion week and she does freelance which can be quite hard especially as she's just starting up but I know you can get good money if you work for the BBC as they always need make up artists so I guess there's quite a lot of good career options. I don't know what the standard of teaching is like though - I will ask her and let you know.
xx
that's great, thankyou ever so much! you've helped alot i havent heard from anybody if they liked it or not, so hearing that someone enjoyed it is fab news! keep me updated =] x
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (130)
18.6%
No (422)
60.37%
Not really bothered about them (147)
21.03%

Watched Threads