Woman of Starbucks. Watch

Martyn*
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Who is the woman on the starbucks logo?

This is interesting. The logo of Starbucks during the 70s was a bare-chested mermaid with two tails. She was, in Greek mythology, the Siren, the seductress.

Now if we trace the mytho-type back to Egypt, she is Isis (aka anc. Hathor).

The logo that you see of starbucks today is the amalgamation of two companies: Starbucks (obviously) and Il Giornale, whose company logo was Mercury with the six stars.

This is ancient symbolism. So it is true that America has a love-affair with ancient symbolism.

But going further. Something else puzzled me about the starbucks logo.

http://la.cacophony.org/starbucks.html

So when me (and many others) are accused of being conspiracy theorists, please, check that you have done your research. America is steeped in Pagan symbolism.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
Btw, Isis (Aset/Ast) is the equivalent of the goddess which you will see by clicking on the link.
geetar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well, even if you're right, then it doesn't neccessarily mean anything...conspiratorial, surely? Maybe it the Starbucks founder just saw the picture of this character and liked it on a purely aesthetic basis.
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Obviously, as a result of these latest findings, we must never purchase goods from Starbucks ever again.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by geetar)
Well, even if you're right, then it doesn't neccessarily mean anything...conspiratorial, surely? Maybe it the Starbucks founder just saw the picture of this character and liked it on a purely aesthetic basis.
I think the founder was a Jew. Someone called Shultz. I may be wrong on that, but I have read he was a Jew.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
(Original post by DarkWhite)
Obviously, as a result of these latest findings, we must never purchase goods from Starbucks ever again.
You mean the Israel thing?
Martyn*
Rep:
?
How can you put something like this in chat? You *********!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
28.88%
No - I got the required grades (110)
58.82%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise