Turn on thread page Beta

Aggressive texts and recurring dreams! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have two problems. Please help.

Firstly, I was at a party at the weekend and I was chatting to this boy and getting along with him. When I was leaving he asked me for my number but I told him I don't know it (which I don't but was a good excuse because I didn't want to give it to him) but since then I have been receiving aggressive, relentless texts from said boy (my number was given to him by a treacherous friend). I want him to leave me alone but he thinks we are meeting soon. What should I do?!

Secondly,I have been having a recurring dream in which I am married to a boy from school but I am still friends with him although don't see him often. Anyway, the dream has made me think I am in love with him and fate must bring us together. It makes me cry sometimes because people don't understand and my (other treacherous) friends think I am weird for believing the dreams have some reality. But they are wrong, this is so upsetting, what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, come straight out with the first guy and tell him that you aren't interested. Flat out, no wiggle-room.

Secondly, dreams aren't something to live by in general... Any number of things could be affecting what you dream of and the meaning there could be nonexistent. Just explain to your friends that in your opinion your dreams could have meaning, but don't go out of your way to pursue these dreams unless you want to...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v-zero)
    Firstly, come straight out with the first guy and tell him that you aren't interested. Flat out, no wiggle-room.

Secondly, dreams aren't something to live by in general... Any number of things could be affecting what you dream of and the meaning there could be nonexistent. Just explain to your friends that in your opinion your dreams could have meaning, but don't go out of your way to pursue these dreams unless you want to...
    Great advice, I second this.

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way you could block this guys number from your phone?. I know on some phones it is possible to block/bar certain numbers.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.