The Student Room Group

Gf Problem!

i dunno what to do, i dumped her for the simple fact that she wants a social life with 90% boys and most of them i F***ing hate to peices.
and the fact that she despised one lad then they are best mates again.
i feel as if all she wants to do now is go out and get bladdered(drunk)
any suggestions?
and btw im not a jealous or paranoid person it just pissed me off how she changed so quickly:eyeball:

Scroll to see replies

Am I to think from this that you broke up with your girlfriend because she hangs around with some boys you don't like?

I'm not sure exactly what to say - I think you probably ARE a jealous person, it certainly sounds like it anyway. Does it really bother you that she just hangs out with guys? It would bother me a bit, but it's a personal thing, so if you can cope with it then there seems to be no reason for it to be irritating you.

Some people get annoyed with people quickly and forgive them quickly, I'm not sure it should have such a huge bearing on your relationship with her.

Could you talk to her about it? Don't just tell her you hate her friends and not be able to back it up with anything - if they haven't done anything then you'll look like a bit of an idiot. The best thing here would be honesty.
Reply 2
doesn't seem like you really have a dilemma :eyebrow:
Reply 3
You just have clashing personalities, if she wants to do that without considering your feelings, I'm sorry to say she just ain't worth it. The question you have to ask yourself is whether you want to be with someone who doesn't considering how you feel, and whether you can trust her or not.
Reply 4
yeh suppose ur all right, clash of the f***ing titans.
What?
Reply 6
My boyfriend's got absolutely tonnes of girl friends most of whom there is some 'history' to one extent or another. I get fed up when I feel like I'm vying for his time over them but most of the time I just let him get on with it. Quite a few of his female friends really hate me because they assume he's under the thumb (does it sound like it...) and think he doesn't go out and have fun as much now he's got a girlfriend. I think most of them are absolute ***** but I love my boyfriend more than I'm slightly irked about some of his mates. He knows how I feel about it all and he's sensitive about it. Talk to her, don't just split up with her.
Reply 7
erm, what? :eyebrow:
Reply 8
Anonymous
Am I to think from this that you broke up with your girlfriend because she hangs around with some boys you don't like?

I'm not sure exactly what to say - I think you probably ARE a jealous person, it certainly sounds like it anyway. Does it really bother you that she just hangs out with guys? It would bother me a bit, but it's a personal thing, so if you can cope with it then there seems to be no reason for it to be irritating you.

Some people get annoyed with people quickly and forgive them quickly, I'm not sure it should have such a huge bearing on your relationship with her.

Could you talk to her about it? Don't just tell her you hate her friends and not be able to back it up with anything - if they haven't done anything then you'll look like a bit of an idiot. The best thing here would be honesty.

no i broke up with her for the fact we didnt see each other for 2 weeks we only smoke as if we were friends, then i dumped her. but then i asked if we could talk it out and she invited me round her house the next day. She cancelled our plans and she went to a party with the people i HATE to peices, she said it wasn't a way to get back at me though :/
Reply 9
jamsarny
no i broke up with her for the fact we didnt see each other for 2 weeks we only smoke as if we were friends, then i dumped her. but then i asked if we could talk it out and she invited me round her house the next day. She cancelled our plans and she went to a party with the people i HATE to peices, she said it wasn't a way to get back at me though :/

In that case she's an idiot. Best rid of her.
Reply 10
Baconator
In that case she's an idiot. Best rid of her.

you serious lol? i seriously do need help with this one its been playing on my mind all week
you cant choose her mates for her, if she gets on with people you dont then maybe you shouldnt be together or just tell her how you fell.

:smile:
Reply 12
to be honest i would love to be able to hang round with her friends, but i feel as if i can't she hides texts on her phone and this weke i have been checking her myspace constantly wtf is wrong with me lol! ive never done this before
And btw we had been going out 1 year and 6 months
Reply 13
Stephanie09
you cant choose her mates for her, if she gets on with people you dont then maybe you shouldnt be together or just tell her how you fell.

she stopped me from talking/ seeing other girls i was too scared to and also i left my network of friends behind to be with her. heh im F***ed:sigh:
kimoso
erm, what? :eyebrow:

Thats what I thought
personaly i think that you should finish with her.
If she stops you from seeing other girls, but she can hang out with all those boys knowing that you dont get on with them. Hiding texts from you ? how do you kno she aint cheating?
Reply 16
Stephanie09
personaly i think that you should finish with her.
If she stops you from seeing other girls, but she can hang out with all those boys knowing that you dont get on with them. Hiding texts from you ? how do you kno she aint cheating?

heh we had been together for all that time, i started to have my doubts in the past month. But she isn't one for cheating at all, but if she gets drunk at all these parties u know how easily it is for guys to take advantage. I should know because ive seen alot of knobs in my past life.
she just doesn't know what would happen to her:sigh:
sounds like you really care for her. talk to her see if you can sort it out like that, tell her what your finking and felling maybe she has some doubts about you, (EG cheating... so on) and thats why she behaving like this?

Stephanie :smile:
Reply 18
Stephanie09
sounds like you really care for her. talk to her see if you can sort it out like that, tell her what your finking and felling maybe she has some doubts about you, (EG cheating... so on) and thats why she behaving like this?

Stephanie :smile:

i do, she is/was also my best friend other than my gf. I also care for other girls well being as well. hense why i never used to get drunk at parties and so on, she always thought i would cheat on her and go out and see other girls
strangely enough i liked it that way now shes like i dont care what you do, i think it was just away of making sure i know she cared lol but i liked the old her.
to be perferctly honest, i think you should ask her if she still wants to be with you. To me it sounds like shes kind of messing you about, maybe she aint, and maybe thats just my opinion. But its better to find out than live a lie.
Yes of korse you will like the old her thats who you fell for tell her this it might help.

Latest

Trending

Trending