Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So... i shall tell ye a story.......it be good and true.....Long time ago..

Well last night actually, i came into my shared kitchen to find all of my cutlery and tin opener filthy on the worktop. Hadn't been used by myself and it was all put away in my cupboard the last time i saw it.

i left a note on the inside of my cupboard saying " **** off and buy your own tin opener" ........i was slightly annoyed as this was the 4th one i had bought in 3 months after the others went missing.

This morning i found this in the kitchen. I wrote my reply and thought i'd share it with you guys too (slightly edited version for obvious reasons).
    Name:  img024.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  76.0 KB

So please share yours if you have any

much love x x x

ReputationRep:
    Nice.

The only note I've received was from first year when a girl asked to share my freezer space.

ReputationRep:
    TBH we don't have anything like that. We all share cutlery and utensils. Bit rude though, try keeping it in your room?

ReputationRep:
    I don't do notes, I do verbal exchanges!

ReputationRep:
    Hm. Mature.

Saying that, in my first year someone kept taking my plates, so I left a polite note along the lines of 'whoever has my taken my plates can i have them back'..my plates turned up the next day..

ReputationRep:
    we have lots of notes...

telling my housemate to lock the back door...

telling my housemate to change empty toilet rolls when he empties them, wipe up water he's thrown around after the shower, use the fan and open the window after showers....

all sorts of stuff.... directed at one particular housemate.

oh yeah and 'dont eat the baubles' - we had some real and some chocolate baubles on our xmas tree, so to stop confusion we said not to eat any

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lick-Cheese-...3149119&sr=8-1

ReputationRep:
    I have been known to leave passive aggressive signs around...

You might find this website humorous!
    http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

ReputationRep:
    All my flat gets on :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I put this up on our pantry door a few weeks after starting:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidal_dream)
    'dont eat the baubles'

hahahaha :rofl:

I like this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidal_dream)
    we have lots of notes...

telling my housemate to lock the back door...

telling my housemate to change empty toilet rolls when he empties them, wipe up water he's thrown around after the shower, use the fan and open the window after showers....

all sorts of stuff.... directed at one particular housemate.

oh yeah and 'dont eat the baubles' - we had some real and some chocolate baubles on our xmas tree, so to stop confusion we said not to eat any
    Hehehe!

Edit: Not uni flatmates... but basically, I work with a guy about 11 years older than me whose fiancée is a little controlling. For example, on a night out after training when he promised her he wouldn't go out and would just stay in the hotel, he had 40 missed calls from her before he realised at 3am. No emergency or nothing like that.
    Anyway, he didn't turn up to work for about a week when I came back from my holiday, with no phoning in to explain or anything like that. My regional manager at the time was telling me, as the designate manager, to keep on trying to phone him... and after leaving him an answerphone message saying that he needed to get hold of me because not only had he gone awol but phones and money had gone missing from when I was off... and she rang me back to call me a bunny boiler leaving patronising messages.
    Now I get notes and texts from her asking me not to make unnecessary calls/texts to him on his days off.
    I've asked the guy I work with to explain the situation to his missus but he's too scared.... *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheeseinthedraw)
    This morning i found this in the kitchen. I wrote my reply and thought i'd share it with you guys too (slightly edited version for obvious reasons).
    Name:  img024.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  76.0 KB

So please share yours if you have any

much love x x x
    If you like this sort of thing you should really check out this book: Your mother doesn't work here

It's really good

ReputationRep:
    OP: OH NO SHE DI'NT!! girl get out the vaseline and braid your hair!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.