The Student Room Group

I want sex but i cant do it with drunk girls!

I went clubbing-> i met a girl-> who got drunk-> who lost her friends-> who needed a lift home-> i took her home-> she would not let me leave-> i had to explain to a drunk girl that she was brilliant but i couldnt take advantage-> she got upset-> but undressed-> and eventaully fell asleep-> i covered her up in her bed and left.......

and now she wants to be friends, i feel stupid for not taking the chance!

What should i do next time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You did totally the right thing. Good on you for not taking advantage of her. I wish there were more guys like you around.
Anonymous

Use your morning glory!
Make friends with her. She probably respects you for not taking advantage of her. :smile: Could end up well.
Reply 4
Next time as in another girl or the same girl?

Be glad you didn't take advantage, she wouldn't have thanked you for it. And if this girl likes you, then try and build a relationship with her.
Anonymous
I went clubbing-> i met a girl-> who got drunk-> who lost her friends-> who needed a lift home-> i took her home-> she would not let me leave-> i had to explain to a drunk girl that she was brilliant but i couldnt take advantage-> she got upset-> but undressed-> and eventaully fell asleep-> i covered her up in her bed and left.......

and now she wants to be friends, i feel stupid for not taking the chance!

Exactly what you did this time. You did the right thing. Don't sleep with a girl if she's in no fit state to give consent. Firstly, it's the right thing to do, and secondly you don't want to be in the situation where she claims she didn't know what she was saying and that you took advantage.
Reply 6
I applaud you for not taking advantage of her. Well done.
Reply 7
yeah become friends she will think a lot of you for not taking advantage :yep:

good to know there are decent guys not like the normal horrible little scumbags around
You should do exactly the same.
She probably feels a bit embarrassed that she stripped in front of you and you basically had to put her to bed, but considering you were sober and she was drunk, if she had sex with you, that would have made you look terribly bad (probably seen as taking advantage of a drunk girl) and would have made her feel awful, and as a result, she might never have spoken to you again.
Reply 9
If you like her you cold try and be friends with her, and eventually you might end up in the same situation but this time you bought skip the drinking.
Reply 10
Interesting thing is we have been chatting and we are attracted to each other but dont seem to have any common interests! music ect rather strange.....i guess she thought i was fit simple as and wanted a ****!

Ahh crap!
should have done her dude. fail.
Reply 12
LOCI
Interesting thing is we have been chatting and we are attracted to each other but dont seem to have any common interests! music ect rather strange.....i guess she thought i was fit simple as and wanted a ****!

Ahh crap!

Lost the anon mate. :o:
Reply 13
Well done. You give us men a good name.

Your boner is probably very angry with you tho.
You may have forgotten to click 'anon' :smile:
Reply 15
Well done! You did the right thing. I totally agree with everyone above, you have obviously gained her trust and it could possibly lead further.

Why not ask her out for a drink or something? if you want to take it further,
Epic fail.

/thread lol
Reply 17
You sound like a pretty decent guy although its obvious she wanted sex so to a certain extent you gave her the wrong impression and left her disappointed. Then again just because she was drunk, doesn't mean she was too drunk to know who she wanted to sleep with. So it wouldn't have necessarily been taking advantage unless she was absolutely hammered.
Reply 18
Thought it continued...i guess i thought wrong!!!! :smile::o:
Well yeah! what should i do now? ask her on a date or simply move on!
Reply 19
Do the bad thing, take off her wedding ring!
Keep it secret, keep it safe!

Latest

Trending

Trending