The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
By drunk do you mean she was paraletic and didn't have a clue what she was doing or that she'd had a couple and was relaxed about it? Makes a big difference. Most initial sexual encounters involve SOME alcohol, but if you mean by 'fell asleep' that she basically passed out, it's a different matter.
Reply 21
LOCI
Thought it continued...i guess i thought wrong!!!! :smile::o:
Well yeah! what should i do now? ask her on a date or simply move on!

Date obviously.
sweet
Reply 23
I don't see the appeal with shagging drunk girls either, unless I'm at least as drunk as them.
Man points.

Well done sir.
Reply 25
Dionysus
By drunk do you mean she was paraletic and didn't have a clue what she was doing or that she'd had a couple and was relaxed about it? Makes a big difference. Most initial sexual encounters involve SOME alcohol, but if you mean by 'fell asleep' that she basically passed out, it's a different matter.

She was not that bad....cos she did undres on her own and was talking fine..but after a while she couldnt remember who removed her shorts! that point i decided to stop cos i didnt want bad repercussions.
Get her number, go on a date with her, eventually start a relationship, then have sex. The bit in italics is optional, depending on your viewpoint on sex.
Why are you complaining? Would you rather have one night of pointless, forgettable sex or a relationship, romantic or not? I'd rather have plenty of friends than plenty of one night stands.
You did the right thing =) maybe you could meet up for non-drunken sexy time :wink: :p: I joke, but still . . .

Why not be friends with her? Something good might come of it :smile:
Reply 29
Anonymous
I went clubbing-> i met a girl-> who got drunk-> who lost her friends-> who needed a lift home-> i took her home-> she would not let me leave-> i had to explain to a drunk girl that she was brilliant but i couldnt take advantage-> she got upset-> but undressed-> and eventaully fell asleep-> i covered her up in her bed and left.......

and now she wants to be friends, i feel stupid for not taking the chance!

What should i do next time?

Lol that's really sweet of you. It's no surprise that the girl wants to be friends - you seem like a nice guy :smile:

Well, why feel stupid about it? You were the gentleman - no one can fault you - makes you one in a million. And you get a friendship out of it, instead of some one night stand whose face you don't even remember, let alone a name. As far as I see it, you both win.
Reply 30
yeah you did do the right thing mate, if she passed out then she was probably pretty f******

anyway drunk sex is mostly rubbish
Reply 31
strong homo
you totally did the right thing :smile:
Anonymous
I went clubbing-> i met a girl-> who got drunk-> who lost her friends-> who needed a lift home-> i took her home-> she would not let me leave-> i had to explain to a drunk girl that she was brilliant but i couldnt take advantage-> she got upset-> but undressed-> and eventaully fell asleep-> i covered her up in her bed and left.......

and now she wants to be friends, i feel stupid for not taking the chance!

What should i do next time?

do it even if she flaps about JOKING! :P you sick pig!
Why the hell is everyone advising him to befriend this alcoholic tramp?

You should have nacked her **** in and kicked her out into the street where she belongs, you queer.
Awwww :hugs:
Titanomachy
Why the hell is everyone advising him to befriend this alcoholic tramp?

You should have nacked her **** in and kicked her out into the street where she belongs, you queer.

:lolwut:
Reply 37
Should have put her in bed, gone down stairs, killed a few double vodka and cokes and come back up ready for action.

It's like the law or something.
You will be friends and never get laid.

good choice.
RightSaidJames
Get her number, go on a date with her, eventually start a relationship, then have sex. The bit in italics is optional, depending on your viewpoint on sex.

why does he need to date her to sleep with her? I don't see the problem, she clearly wanted sex, so what?

Latest