Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by crazy_cutie44)
hey i'm bord, tlk 2 me ppl :rolleyes:
wat u doin???????
xxxxx
Sitting in front of my computer posting a reply to your thread?
And you?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Eating a cadbury's flake.
Hey! Give me some I bought the popcorn!
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
And you?
not alot, mostly sittin here bein depressed cuz i miss ma boyf but tryina do sum work
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
And you?
Have got a bad cold...just got back from buying birthday presents for people this weekend....spent a fortune.
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
(Original post by NikNak)
Have got a bad cold...just got back from buying birthday presents for people this weekend....spent a fortune.
o dear, u buy nethin nice? (is that bein nosey)
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Whats your opinion on this?

I am real good mates with this girl who i met through work although we now see each other loads outta work. At the mo we are literally friends although i would like it to be more.

It is her birthday tomorrow and i bought her a well expensive diamond braclet but am not sure whether i should give it to her because i dont want her to think i am trying to buy her affection.....girls what do you think i should do.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

I am real good mates with this girl who i met through work although we now see each other loads outta work. At the mo we are literally friends although i would like it to be more.

It is her birthday tomorrow and i bought her a well expensive diamond braclet but am not sure whether i should give it to her because i dont want her to think i am trying to buy her affection.....girls what do you think i should do.
why did you buy it then?
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?

if u is good mates wit her then there is no reason y u shudnt give her the pressie, u bought it cuz u care 4 her n not 2 make her care 4 u n she will c that
Stevie G
Report 17 years ago
.....girls what do you think i should do.
Why only girls? I'm sure there's a male relationship expert in here somewhere.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I SPENT A FORTUNE YESTERDAY!!!! I went to BOOTS opticians with my dad, we both had eye tests done, and I said I would buy my dad his glasses. I SPENT 600 Friggin quid!!!! Here is just some of the recipts.

Frames for me: 120
Left lens: 50
Right Lens: 50

Frames for dad: 140
Left lens: 120
Right lens: 120

That 600 quid was after discount, I paid 250 cash and the rest on credit card. Well its my dad's birthday on the 30th of this month, so I told him I would pay. He thought I was joking, and was about to pull out his money but I had already paid unknown to him.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
why did you buy it then?
well i do want her to have it and know she would like it but now i am worrying that she may think i putting pressure on her....
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

ARGH!!!!!!! Dont do that!!! Aw, Man, you just supllicated!!!
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
i shall tlk 2 u all soon, have 2 go n b a wonderful ballet dancer now (i wish) byeeexxxxxxxxxxxx
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
ARGH!!!!!!! Dont do that!!! Aw, Man, you just supllicated!!!
dont do wot? I have already bought it...
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
well i do want her to have it and know she would like it but now i am worrying that she may think i putting pressure on her....
unless youve been seeing her for considerable amount of time, then yes you are.
are we talking real diamonds, ie something of great value?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You say you are really good friends so I don't see where it would be a problem. You also say you would like to be more so it is a nice touch and may help her to see you in a different way.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
dont do wot? I have already bought it...
Two reasons.

Firstly, If you buy some really expensive thing like that, you appear to be trying to hard, and she will think 'another person loaded, so I might as well play them for all they got' sortta thing.

Secondly, she will expect bigger, better and generally more expensive things in the future off you, so come christmas, etc.

Why dont you just take her out. You will scare her away if you give her something everly expensive and materialistic.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.26%
No (501)
48.74%

Watched Threads