The Student Room Group

Boys only...

Anon please - I'm not trying to troll, this is a pretty valid question lol...

Anyway, apparently, the reason our testicles our outside our body rather than inside them is that their optimal temperature is about 33 degrees C, which is lower than our body temperature. When they get too warm, they cool themselves down by sweating. Does anyone else find that they just sweat far too much, and it gets annoying? Like, your boxers always have a damp area because of it? Is this normal? :s-smilie:
It is true yes, due to temperature control your testicles are outside of your body.

Are you wearing cotton underwear as anything that is synthetic is going to make you sweat more then cotton. Worth a try to see if there is a difference.
So that's why guys always leave sweaty gouch patches on plastic chairs?
Reply 3
Wear some baggy cotton boxers and dont wear skinny jeans.
Anonymous

lol yh
Reply 5
Ever heard of a sweaty crotch? lol Yes that is why guys leave sweat patches there.
Reply 6
yup everyone gets a sweaty gooch
Reply 7
don't confuse sweat with another infamous bodily fluid.
there is a significant distinction to be made, yaheard?
Reply 8
Kd3239
lol yh

2nd.

LOL
Reply 9
like.. seriously.. stop cumming your pants.
v_v
It's true yes, but I don't find that my boxers get sweat patches; do you work in a boiling hot school or workplace or something? Every now and then I'm guessing it's not too bad, but you shouldn't always have damp boxers, I don't think. Maybe mine aren't sweating enough; I'm not very sensitive to temperature changes :/
Reply 11
Anonymous

Huh. I never noticed that.
balls get warm, but don't sweat anymore than the rest of me!

Latest

Trending

Trending