This discussion is closed.
Stressed
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i cant believe that for my speaking only nevermind anything else i have to in spanish and french learn all the topic questions ive done my presnetation AND role plays!! :'( and whoever says mock exams arent important obviously dont go 2my skool!!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Stressed)
i cant believe that for my speaking only nevermind anything else i have to in spanish and french learn all the topic questions ive done my presnetation AND role plays!! :'( and whoever says mock exams arent important obviously dont go 2my skool!!
Thats not just something thats going to be happening with your school. What they are clearly trying to do with you it make it as real as possible. When it comes to the exam proper, you will have to learn the questions and answers to the topics, and you will only be informed of the topic for yourself when you turn up to the door to begin your reading time / prep time for your role plays.

Just jump through the hoops and you'll come out better for it.
Katchi_2003
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Thats not just something thats going to be happening with your school. What they are clearly trying to do with you it make it as real as possible. When it comes to the exam proper, you will have to learn the questions and answers to the topics, and you will only be informed of the topic for yourself when you turn up to the door to begin your reading time / prep time for your role plays.

I agree with you completely, i am doing french speaking and have to do 2 topics, but for the real thing i have to learn 5 topics bloody hell, but the mocks tell u want u have to improve in. I am hoping to get a B or C in french
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Expression)

Expression, id you pass ur GCSE's?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by *mjg*)
Expression, id you pass ur GCSE's?
Yes, back in the dim and distant past.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%