The most scared you've ever been. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
What's the most scared you've ever been?

I was crapping my pants for 3 full months after the condom broke when ******* a girl i'd met at a party in a drunken state. (3 months because i couldn't contact her)

Second time was when i thought i'd gone insane... literally... but it turns out i was suffering from depression.
village_anonymous
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can imagine the top one being **** scary.

Oddly enough, in Iceland this bus hit a barrier and smashed glass, then when it came towards us to run us over I laughed my head off, but then a well-placed barrier deflected the bus and we lived. It is odd that I didn't **** my pants.
Dephect
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
turning the shower off
whitepearlbaby
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't know when I was most scared but I was scared recently when I clicked on a youtube video called "baby swears" or so and it came up with a baby and suddenly its face turned into a horrible grimace All edited of course but I nearly cried :o:

EDIT: I do remember now I was really scared that my mum had died when I couldn't wake her up and she felt cold. Turned out she just had the flu...

And then I have visions of someone chasing me in the house... At night... Does anyone else have panic attacks like that?
glow stick
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Crazy turbulence on a flight a couple of years ago. Genuinely thought i was going to die:sigh:.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
On the plane back from Hong Kong in the summer.
Going over the HUGE mountain range in Asia (himalayas?) there was so much turbulence and everything was flying everywhere, overhead lockers coming open etc - even the stewardesses looked terrified and people who were awake were praying :o: somehow some people slept through it all!
I actually thought I was going to die haha.
happy-and-lost
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was minding my own business at about 8am yesterday, stumbling around my flat in my pants extremely hungover with toast hanging out of my mouth when, OUT OF GODDAMN NOWHERE two blokes leaped onto my balcony (3rd floor flat). I almost **** myself, and felt rather sheepish for hiding in the bathroom for 15 minutes once I'd realised they'd just been cleaning the windows.
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 9 years ago
Probably when there was an NF/BNP rally in my town and I had to walk past it. They were so horrible and violent and some were shouting abuse at totally random people.

I hastily hid my copy of The Guardian and took off my lapel badges.
LivingDeadly
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When I had a near car crash on the M1 about a month ago. Very scary, I breaked suddenly and my car spun round for some reason

Edit: Surprisingly though, I didn't get hurt.
becky.fm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hmm, probably when two random chavs threatened to stab me and two friends. So ******* scary.
TIJK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know what you mean OP, me and my gf had that worry just before christmas. The worst part is waiting to know if the worst has happened, thankfully we got lucky, but God, the next few days after never went so slow.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LivingDeadly)
When I had a near car crash on the M1 about a month ago. Very scary, I breaked suddenly and my car spun round for some reason
:eek: did you cause a massive traffic jam? Because when I was coming back to London from Christmas a month ago, I was stuck in traffic on the M1 for 2 hours :shifty:
Brouhaha
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When my friend's drink got spiked in a club in town, and she was running into the road and trying to lie down in front of a car and then the police came.
******* scary.
JC.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Drag racing at Santapod.
I was driving a 4.6 litre MGB GT V8 with a 150hp shot of nitrous oxide.

It had rained and they had dried the track out with the big jet powered dryer and sent a few FWD cars down the track.
It was just spitting with rain when I pulled up to the start line...

She hooked up great in first and seccond gear and squatted down hard when the nitrous came in... I banged the shifter into third gear and at some point after the 1000 foot marker the rear end of the car started to slew sideways.

According to the race ticket I was doing 103mph when I slid sideways across the finish line.

I genuinely thought I was going to bin my mates dragster into the barrier at one point. Goodness knows how I got the car straight again.

Needless to say, after seeing how dangerous it was out there, the marshalls shut the track down after my run to get the track surface a little more dry before they would let any more cars run on the strip.
TrisK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
crashing my car
museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
when I thought my dad was going to die
xwoopwoopx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Had quite a big car crash in America once. Was sitting stupidly in the seat and just saw two big beams of light them SLAM.
My neighbour freaks me out too. I happily look at the deer in the garden from my window then she will suddenly appear at the window staring at me in her dressing gown with the light glowing around her.:confused:
TrisK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JC.)
Drag racing at Santapod.
I was driving a 4.6 litre MGB GT V8 with a 150hp shot of nitrous oxide.

It had rained and they had dried the track out with the big jet powered dryer and sent a few FWD cars down the track.
It was just spitting with rain when I pulled up to the start line...

She hooked up great in first and seccond gear and squatted down hard when the nitrous came in... I banged the shifter into third gear and at some point after the 1000 foot marker the rear end of the car started to slew sideways.

According to the race ticket I was doing 103mph when I slid sideways across the finish line.

I genuinely thought I was going to bin my mates dragster into the barrier at one point. Goodness knows how I got the car straight again.

Needless to say, after seeing how dangerous it was out there, the marshalls shut the track down after my run to get the track surface a little more dry before they would let any more cars run on the strip.
My 1.4 injected fiesta doesnt sound that impressive
but i didnt recover
rolled
shabooyah_!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We had some really scary turbulance on a flight to New York, i'm not a big fan of flying but THAT was some bad turbulance....so scary. They didn't have time to collect all the food so it was all over the aisles. Lots of dips I've probably had scarier experiences but this was the most recent.
Oladz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Either in a nightmare or when John McCain unveiled his running partner.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads