The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
roxy potter
Has anyone done a first round interview? I did mine last week but have yet to hear back.

What questions were you asked? Which department are you applying to?

My interview is in February.

Ironuts
Reply 21
Hi,

Got an email telling me I have to do the online tests now, but no deadline is mentioned in the email? How many days is recommended before we take the tests?

Thanks
Reply 22
Pyscho
Hi,

Got an email telling me I have to do the online tests now, but no deadline is mentioned in the email? How many days is recommended before we take the tests?

Thanks

You've got a week to take it. Do it asap, that way they can process it faster and possibly get you a phone interview.
Reply 23
Yazmina
You've got a week to take it. Do it asap, that way they can process it faster and possibly get you a phone interview.

Thanks :smile: I took the test today, found the verbal reasoning ok but the numerical harder than deloitte and pwc and didnt manage to finish the questions :s-smilie:
Reply 24
I have an assessment centre on 6th Jan for Corp. Tax. Can anyone share their experiences for this?
Reply 25
Can anyone share their experiences for the Investment Management Assessment Day?
Reply 26
Pyscho
Thanks :smile: I took the test today, found the verbal reasoning ok but the numerical harder than deloitte and pwc and didnt manage to finish the questions :s-smilie:

The PSL ones are a bit different. I didn't finish either, I think I missed 3. I got through to telephone interview though. They should let you know within a week. Then you'll get a phone interview in about 2 months.... :rolleyes:
Reply 27
Phone interview completed... one whole hour on the phone, but went better than I had expected.
Reply 28
Congrats Yazmina. I have an AD next Monday, has anyone else had one yet? Care to share your experiences? :P
Reply 29
Congrats on getting to the AD eleven. Let us know how it goes.
Reply 30
Hey guys,

Have a phone interview for investment management coming up next week. Was hoping if someone can share their experience overhere? What sort of questions am i expecting other than the usual competency and application related questions?

Thanks,
Reply 31
Does anyone know if and where these SHL tests can be downloaded from?

Latest

Trending

Trending