Turn on thread page Beta

Is Nebody Doing A2 Resits In January And Applying For Uni, But Not Going To Sixth Form Or College. If You Are, Please Let Me Know How Your Getting On

yep im getting on well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAMEEN)
    Is Nebody Doing A2 Resits In January And Applying For Uni, But Not Going To Sixth Form Or College. If You Are, Please Let Me Know How Your Getting On
    Yep, thats me. Doing a module in business and two modules in maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Yep, thats me. Doing a module in business and two modules in maths.
    What, you're not going to college or sixth form? Do you have a private tutor or do you study by yourself?

(Original post by kingpong)
    I'm doing A2 retakes but I'm retaking at my VIth form, but I'm being entered as a private candidate for one subject.

yep i'm retaking some modules in january, but my school has sent of references and that, i've got three places already, ASTON, CARDIFF UNIVERSITY and BRADFORD, it's just really getting the grades

(Original post by kingpong)
    Sounds like you're being entered as a private candidate for all your retakes then. You're pretty lucky the school has let you do that, I still prefer going to the lessons again though, it's not like it takes up that much of my time.

What course are you applying for retake?

i'm applying for optometry, i'm doing retakes in biology, chemistry and psychology

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.