The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3080
The Jade program on Living is sad.
I don't mean to cause offense. That's just the way I am. Plus, there comes a certain aspect of stupidity with youth. Wishing things will come true, when they never will. Dreaming dreams that only become nightmares. I feign maturity. I've been serious my whole life. Now, the time for joking has begun. Born in the wrong time. Becoming an adult in the wrong time. Under the wrong circumstances. Such is life.
I could write a book full of these pointless musings. It'd be a bestseller. I'll make my fortune, relocate to Italy, buy a yacht and sail off in to the sunset. Don't look back.
Reply 3083
dw led!

woo skins

im going
Reply 3084
oooh. will her show be on repeat? i'm not sure i want to watch it tbh:frown:
I've got a spot on my nose. It hurts when I touch it. I've always thought my nose was too big. Some plastic surgery is in order.
This one is called Pretenders. Please note that I wrote this back in November and haven't re-read it. I'm posting it as is. Rip in to it, if you want to:

Spoiler

Reply 3087
negativity all the time led...:frown:
:ditto:

though your photo which you did show reminds me of Freddie for some weird reason.. :dontknow:
Did you read the poem?
Focus on the negatives, so that positives, when there are any, will take you by suprise and fill your life with light and give you a spring in your step.

Maybe, just maybe, happiness is a disorder. Perhaps sadness and depression and anger is the way it really should be, and those brief moments of happiness is what's wrong with us. Perhaps this whole life is blanketed by darkness, and those cracks that let the sun seep through is the virus.

I laugh at myself and how stupid what I've written sounds.
A gentleman :wink:
So, nobody read the poem. Fantastic!
led-zep-amh-121191
So, nobody read the poem. Fantastic!

I did. Depressed me. :frown: But kudos to the mentioning of god.. :smile:
Did you read the thing about happiness being a disorder?

Please comment on it. It's meant to inspire a debate.
I scare myself sometimes. Why do I think such negative things? What's the point? Life's short. Take pleasure, not pain. Life's only as good as you make it. I worry about myself sometimes, when I'm like this. I mean, there's writing, and there's writing, and there's what I write. Sometimes I wish I could just stop, and just not be like that anymore. And the funny thing is, is that everything is starting to be okay. So why do I make out like it's not?
I don't think I'd have the nerve. Maybe if one of you could do it on my behalf? I'm a bit...scared...:rolleyes:
led-zep-amh-121191
Did you read the thing about happiness being a disorder?

Please comment on it. It's meant to inspire a debate.

Led, my dear, its 11.30 pm, i stop concentrating at about 9 :tongue: so I can't appreciate one of your philosophical arguments properly...
Let it be known:

I don't agree with it. I think that happiness is one of the best things in this life. I would much be happy all of the time, then to be sad and depressed and blue and angry and pissed off with the world. I would rather smile then cry. I would rather sit in the sun all day, then lie in the darkness forever. The times when I am unhappy, the sadness eats away at me and I'm incapable of doing anything. I can't create, I can't think properly, I can do nothing.

Sometimes I think I am insane, and that's what scares me.

Latest