The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4240
natty_d
beat this.. i have none, neither a course.. :yep:

:ninja:

ah but i am kidding myself, no chance of getting on the course!
Reply 4241
Is anyone as crazy as me that they are planning on working at 10?
this, but for what im going to drop... if i drop something...
Malsi101
Is anyone as crazy as me that they are planning on working at 10?

Yes but DW, is on, so im hoping this essay is at least half way.. so i can finish the rest in my free... or afterwards...
Reply 4244
i'm really freaking out because they're probably not going to carry gov't & politics to A2..
& I mistakedly took sociology and wanted to drop it at AS.

wtf am I gonna do? :cry:
Hey, guys. I'm going on a business trip tomorrow to the Brokerage:

http://www.thebrokerage.org.uk/

I dunno all the details, but I'm excited. :yep:

How are we all doing today?
led-zep-amh-121191
Hey, guys. I'm going on a business trip tomorrow to the Brokerage:

http://www.thebrokerage.org.uk/

I dunno all the details, but I'm excited. :yep:

How are we all doing today?

That sounds pretty cool... :biggrin:

EDIT: im ok, its just i realised everyone around me seems to have lost all sense of direction and moral compass.. :sad: AND possible rejection time for me too tomorrow...
Reply 4247
yeah move college jaz. it is your future after all so don't take into account the little things such as being scared, or leaving friends etc. but like i said it's your future but at the end of the day your call:smile:
You could try self teaching?
Reply 4249
Or getting a tutor to teach you.
Reply 4250
I've thought about self teaching it, but its just too complex to read from a book. I need verbally explained by a teacher :frown:

I think I'm going to ring up some schools and ask if I can take it there...(just that subject)
but then theres travelling there and back in time for other subjects/clashes. :erm: stupid school.
Nothing's too complex to do :tongue: You can do it. Try it for a few weeks next year then if you really can't think about getting a tutor a few times a week/finding a college that offers it.
Reply 4252
v1oXx-
Or getting a tutor to teach you.

that would cost like £35/40 a lesson x 5 a week
= £800 a month-not that rich :redface:
Everyone seems to be in a ****** mood lately, myself included. I've been going to sleep a lot recently. Like today, I came home, crept in to bed with my uniform on, and just went to sleep. I never used to be like this. Plus, my relationships with my so-called mates could be a helluva lot better. It seems like me and my family are starting to get closer again after constant fighting, so that is something, but still, the people at my school are kinda like my second family, in a way, and I see them more then I see my family, so it's kind of like I'm stuck in the middle, but I'm not being pulled in either direction, I'm just stuck. And I find myself writing a lot lately. Ideas, scenarios, scenes, notions, concepts, etc, etc, etc, and for what? Nobody's gonna read them. Nobody has the time. I dunno...
Reply 4254
piece_by_piece
Nothing's too complex to do :tongue: You can do it. Try it for a few weeks next year then if you really can't think about getting a tutor a few times a week/finding a college that offers it.

ahh trust me lol, even with a pretty good teacher, i'm struggling to understand :redface: i hate not getting things straight away like GCSE :frown:
Reply 4255
/attempts 5 sheets. I AM going to get this done tonight.
led-zep-amh-121191
Everyone seems to be in a ****** mood lately, myself included. I've been going to sleep a lot recently. Like today, I came home, crept in to bed with my uniform on, and just went to sleep. I never used to be like this. Plus, my relationships with my so-called mates could be a helluva lot better. It seems like me and my family are starting to get closer again after constant fighting, so that is something, but still, the people at my school are kinda like my second family, in a way, and I see them more then I see my family, so it's kind of like I'm stuck in the middle, but I'm not being pulled in either direction, I'm just stuck. And I find myself writing a lot lately. Ideas, scenarios, scenes, notions, concepts, etc, etc, etc, and for what? Nobody's gonna read them. Nobody has the time. I dunno...

What's your point? I'm a little confused.
Reply 4257
piece_by_piece

Do you not think self teaching in an A2 year is too hard?
General Q :smile:
There is no point, I'm just saying...
Awwwwwwwww MJ is so cute..

(in Desp. HW) :smile:

Latest