The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4280
bob,how did your mock for eco go? or is that tomorrow.:hmmmm:
Reply 4281
You must include all schools, colleges and universities that you have attended since the age of 11, even if you withdrew from your course

:zomg:

I have 4 schools to write in. Fun.:awesome:
Malsi101
bob,how did your mock for eco go? or is that tomorrow.:hmmmm:

It went alright thanks, mucked up quite a big question but meh..
that's what mocks are for :wink:
Reply 4283
lol cool to hear. :smile:
no more ******* l'etranger to read.. :woo:

until part two... :ninja:
Reply 4285
don't say that nat; be enthusiastic about the work:smile: (i should take my own advice)
Malsi101
don't say that nat; be enthusiastic about the work:smile: (i should take my own advice)

you know i love french really.. :yep:
binomial distribution :shifty:
Reply 4288
I do I do natty :hugs:
Malsi101
I do I do natty :hugs:

:smile:
oooooooooh my god.. lets not get into this argument again..

nigerians are better than ghanaians why can't he understand that? :wink: :rolleyes:
Reply 4291
lmao natty
Malsi101
lmao natty

:rolleyes:

typical stupid boy.. love him really.. :ninja:
Reply 4293
hehe. :biggrin:
Malsi101
hehe. :biggrin:

:biggrin:

bed time pour moi... night malsi.. and ghosh (if hes around)

xxx
Reply 4295
natty_d
:biggrin:

bed time pour moi... night malsi.. and ghosh (if hes around)

xxx

night

(hope you)have a good day tomorrow

xx
Malsi101
I like your thinking!

Coincidentally, I'm doing the Psychological stress management techniques and positive thinking is Key....that Beck's dude with how people can view themselves, the world, and the future badly, and the therapist has to try to help them think more positively:yep:

You did?:ninja: What topic are you on in Psych? I have a mock tomorrow:zomg: Out of these 3 units (as in stress, social psychology...)for module 2 what would you say is the easiest and hardest?

Definitely for unit 1 Memory had to be the easiest although I found Research methods quite easy too. Attachment was hell.:tongue:

We've finished memory and half of attachment and half of research methods. I've found memory to be the easiest and I think attachment is definitely the hardest! For me in unit 2, I thought psychopathology was the easiest and social psychology was the hardest :sadnod: How did your mock go today?
Reply 4297
Hello.
Hey.
whyy can I not reviseee

Latest