no one here? :sad:
I'm so tired :sad:
Only 5 weeks of school left though :woo:
Bob thinks he knows which 4 medical schools he wants to apply to :woo:
Where, Bob?!
piece_by_piece
Where, Bob?!

1. Cambridge :love:
2. Kings college or UCL or maybe even Imperial (not yet decided- will be a London one though :smile:)
3. Birmingham
4. Edinburgh

:smile:
:hi:
bob9001
2. Kings college or UCL or maybe even Imperial (not yet decided- will be a London one though :smile:)
3. Birmingham
4. Edinburgh

That sounds great! :biggrin:
piece_by_piece
That sounds great! :biggrin:

You thought of any choices?:smile:
bob9001
3. Birmingham
4. Edinburgh

oh man i wish i had your confidence
got some med applicant mates and all theyve got are rejections across the board

just got back from doctors coz of hayfever and he said he wouldnt give me any work experience **** sakes, felt rejected and then some#
:woo:
bob9001
You thought of any choices?:smile:

I've narrowed it down to 8 choices, which is kind of good I suppose :tongue: I think I'm gonna decide for sure after I've done the UKCAT because I'm really scared about it, and if I don't do well then I'll have to re-think my choices anyway.
clad in armour
oh man i wish i had your confidence
got some med applicant mates and all theyve got are rejections across the board

just got back from doctors coz of hayfever and he said he wouldnt give me any work experience **** sakes, felt rejected and then some#
:woo:

i'm scared of getting 4 rejections

:frown:
piece_by_piece
I've narrowed it down to 8 choices, which is kind of good I suppose :tongue: I think I'm gonna decide for sure after I've done the UKCAT because I'm really scared about it, and if I don't do well then I'll have to re-think my choices anyway.

ahh right cool :smile:

I'm a bit scared of the UKCAT cus i'm not so good with logicy things :tongue:

one reason I chose Birmingham as one of my choices!
piece_by_piece

i just flippin wish Birmingham allowed for UKCAT then the GCSE results might not be so bloody high, used to drive past a lot to get to school, looks nice
clad in armour
i just flippin wish Birmingham allowed for UKCAT then the GCSE results might not be so bloody high, used to drive past a lot to get to school, looks nice

:tongue: There are plenty of other amazing medical schools though, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
bob9001
i'm scared of getting 4 rejections

:frown:

we all are mate we all are
they havnt got all rejections but only one uni left who still havnt replied which doesnt bode well but theres hope (and gap year and stuff, and post graduate)
clad in armour

I'm considering brimingham but for biochemistry not medicine...
I have NO bedside manner

:frown::frown: physics ISA was today
anyone know how long it takes to get the results???
Reply 4439
bob9001
3. Birmingham
4. Edinburgh

4 (6) good unis there.

Latest