The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5500
mehdidooooo
Reply 5501
bob9001
me and sister have similar personalities so we clash a lot lol.

anyway i'm gonna get some real hard work done (if i can!)

have a good day everyone!x

I just gave up:rolleyes:
bob9001
yeah :smile:

this other guys parent's are so so pushy- they force him to work/go into careers like medicine/dentistry.

It really isn't good and will probably affect him in the future.

:yep:

im happy that my mum and dad didn't follow the black/ethnic minority stereotype of wanting you to become a lawyer or a doctor
Reply 5503
natty_d

im happy that my mum and dad didn't follow the black/ethnic minority stereotype of wanting you to become a lawyer or a doctor

My rents really confuse me :s-smilie:
My mum isnt bothered about my lil sister getting into grammar bcos if 'she has it in her, she can do it wherever she goes.'
I'm the one pushing for it and looking into the 11+!!!!
jaz_jaz
My rents really confuse me :s-smilie:
My mum isnt bothered about my lil sister getting into grammar bcos if 'she has it in her, she can do it wherever she goes.'
I'm the one pushing for it and looking into the 11+!!!!

My godmother once told me, that as a parent, you put in the most effort with the first one, then you let the second one and the third get away with it...

I think this is very true :yep:
Reply 5505
never said truer words, natty.
natty_d
My godmother once told me, that as a parent, you put in the most effort with the first one, then you let the second one and the third get away with it...

I think this is very true :yep:

S'not the case with my parents!
Malsi101
never said truer words, natty.

lozz2601
S'not the case with my parents!

How do you mean? :tongue: Take what i said with a pinch of salt, not that they get away with everything, or don't try with all their kids btw :yep:
natty_d
How do you mean? :tongue: Take what i said with a pinch of salt, not that they get away with everything, or don't try with all their kids btw :yep:

Well, they don't really give a damn what I do, whereas with my (younger) sis, they're always trying to make her revise/tidy her room/sort herself out.
S'always been the case, as far as I can remember.

We were having a convo at school the other day about uni and who would get homesick, and I realised...I'm not going to miss home at all.
lozz2601
Well, they don't really give a damn what I do, whereas with my (younger) sis, they're always trying to make her revise/tidy her room/sort herself out.
S'always been the case, as far as I can remember.

We were having a convo at school the other day about uni and who would get homesick, and I realised...I'm not going to miss home at all.

Neither am I, actually.

Your sister has what my mum calls 'Second Child Syndrome', the second child is always a bit more difficult than the first :yep: I don't know tbh, kids are an enigme

Children, who would have 'em? :rolleyes: :tongue:
natty_d
Neither am I, actually.

Your sister has what my mum calls 'Second Child Syndrome', the second child is always a bit more difficult than the first :yep: I don't know tbh, kids are an enigme

Children, who would have 'em? :rolleyes: :tongue:

Yup, that's defo right. I'm an angel, me....:ninja:

They're so much effort!
lozz2601
Yup, that's defo right. I'm an angel, me....:ninja:

They're so much effort!

I don't really want to have children, maybe a bit later on, I'll change my mind
Aww, how come?

I do.
lozz2601
Aww, how come?

I do.

I dunno, I already look after my younger sister, and my half brother and sister (who are a baby and a toddler)

I just don't want to have to worry about any kids :tongue: for ages anyway
Oh, right, fair enough then!
Reply 5516
Natty'd be a great mama.:smile:
Reply 5517
I just hope we get our ISA out of the way next week. It has been about 5 weeks since starting preparing for it (rubbish), we even did a practice run(rubbish more), and I just am disgusted it's taken so long, and thus had an effect on the work for the second module.
Reply 5518
who does maths???!

i hate children :ninja:
I dooo
the maths part

Latest