jokes day at school !
Oh. My. God.
Its snowing again! Heavily!
A number of different things have been confirmed today:
1) What's going on between me and my parents is my fault, and although I'm trying hard to change myself, I'm not trying hard enough. Also, it's a case of me bringing what's happening at school home and snapping at my parents when I should really be snapping at the people giving me ********.
2) It doesn't matter who you hang out with at school, just as long as you have somebody to hang out with and aren't sitting alone, in a corner, twiddling your thumbs.
3) Writing is in my blood. I've just finished writing the plan to a script that I'm gonna write this weekend (starting tonight), and I'm already planning the next one.
4) It's gonna be a hella busy weekend. I've got Business and History homework AND I need to get my first draft of my English coursework done. Add to that, my personal writing, which I WILL start and finish this weekend, so help me God!
5) It's not gonna snow anymore (at least near where I am), and that snow on Monday and Tuesday was a freak occurance.
You know, I'd LOVE if it turned out that every single last one of my realisations/ephianies turned out to be falseaties rather than truisms.
Simpsons is on. Gotta watch!
If this life is a race, then I intend to win, and grab the prize with both arms and scream with victory...
The new Pink Panther looks ********...