Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR Amazing American Car Chase Action Society! watch

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!

Since the recent thread on a live police chase, I thought I'd canvas support for setting up a society where we can talk about police chases, how we would operate them, what we would do in the situation and more importantly - recieve 'alerts' and chat about live police chases as they happen!

So, car chase chasers! Start your engines and get your spike strips ready, starve the police dog and put your terrorism in your U Haul van!

ReputationRep:
    haha,only happens once in a while. Once you hit over 170mph the helicopters cant follow you so erm buggati it is

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for something quick, but nippy. Possibly one of the new Mini Coopers. Those things can shift! Plus they're really manoueverable.

ReputationRep:
    the italian job!! :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for a U-Haul van and get two hours prime time on CNN.

ReputationRep:
    Shop mobility scooter :p:

ReputationRep:
    That chick was pretty awesome last night - until she got caught.

Dman wish she could have hijacked another car.

Empty van though..wtf? Was wishing for some explosion!!!

ReputationRep:
    I went down to the bridge over the 10 Freeway in Culver City to watch it. Some crazy ****. So many people there. A real party atmosphere. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...le-driver.html

ReputationRep:
    I'd totally join if I could remember how :s: lol. I've apparently managed to do it 6 times before....somehow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarExplosion)
    I'd totally join if I could remember how :s: lol. I've apparently managed to do it 6 times before....somehow...
    We need more interest before we can 'present' this to a SuperMod to ask for it to be made into an actual soc, so don't worry yet!

ReputationRep:
    I am joining this sociwty, as long as we find another live car chase :p:

But yeah, that girl last night was HILARIOUS. The way she tried to get into another car

ReputationRep:
    I am currently wondering why America doesn't have more cops on their atheletic running teams, the cop tailing her made pretty amazing progress!

ReputationRep:
    Tank ftw.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I am currently wondering why America doesn't have more cops on their atheletic running teams, the cop tailing her made pretty amazing progress!
    Agreed. I'm guessing he is some relation of Usain Bolt. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lmao, i hope this does get turned into a society after last nights thrilling chase!!!

ReputationRep:
    We need some kind of quick alert method to tell all members there is a chase to be watching/commenting on!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm. What kind of alert could we have? Something efficient, yet also easy to do.

I think we should have a few 'reporters' as well, keeping an eye out for AACCA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Mmm. What kind of alert could we have? Something efficient, yet also easy to do.

I think we should have a few 'reporters' as well, keeping an eye out for AACCA!
    How about an arrow shot into everyone's front door??? Works on robin hood :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    there's a car chasing going on in LA now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyclone33)
    there's a car chasing going on in LA now
    LINK LINK LINK!!!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.