Turn on thread page Beta

Phoning watch

Announcements

Anon

Wots your opinion on 2 people who ain't going out, speaking to each other on the phone for hours every day. I been talking to this guy, do you fink he likes me???

ReputationRep:
    Yes, either that or he's gay?

ReputationRep:
    Well I haven't heard the conversation so I wouldn't know... Why don't you just ask him?

(Original post by dollydaydream)
    Well I haven't heard the conversation so I wouldn't know... Why don't you just ask him?
    you mean ask him do you lyk me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon

Wots your opinion on 2 people who ain't going out, speaking to each other on the phone for hours every day. I been talking to this guy, do you fink he likes me???
    you spell like an idiot, and yet bother to use capitals. spell stuff properly, and you may get more people bothering to reply.

(Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
    you spell like an idiot, and yet bother to use capitals. spell stuff properly, and you may get more people bothering to reply.
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    you mean ask him do you lyk me?
    Yeah; why not?

ReputationRep:
    yeah he probably does like if it's everyday.
    one of every now and again, probs just good friends. unless there's evidence otherwise....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i talkj to loads of girls on the phone for hours at a time.

i dont fancy them (except one)

therefore he may or may not.

altho i do ue my phone alot

just ask him XD

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.