Physics 520 ? Watch

benwellsday
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Meant to have a support class there for Particle Physics, is this the room on the 5th floor of the physics building, i.e. the rooms that say 520...
It seems obvious but whenever I go up there all I see is older students. Is there some sort of secret physics 520, or am I just being a retard (quite likely)?
Totally Tom
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by benwellsday)
Meant to have a support class there for Particle Physics, is this the room on the 5th floor of the physics building, i.e. the rooms that say 520...
It seems obvious but whenever I go up there all I see is older students. Is there some sort of secret physics 520, or am I just being a retard (quite likely)?
you're being a retard.

DUUUUUH.

we had our analysis support classes up there term 1.

you retard.
benwellsday
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Mine was in L5...which I don't think is the same as the 520s...whatever I'll just have to walk in on some 3rd year students working and get them to tell me I'm in the wrong place.
estel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If it says P.520 on the door than you're at the right place :p: There're a lot of physics students up there, and I know that they make all look very mature and sensible to you, but that's because you do maths - they're not going to bite
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed