Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    l just wondered if anyone had applied for a job in boots in the pharmacy. ive applied for sales assistant before but not pharmacy and wondered how different this is? like how much knowledge of pharmacy products and medication do you need? or is it all done in training??
    AND how different is theinterview?
    really need a job.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, but something I would like the answer to aswell!

ReputationRep:
    I work in a pharmacy (not a boots one though,) and I just had an interview, mainly consisting of questions about when I would be off to uni etc.
    Though usualy they interview people by finding an object on a shelf.

ReputationRep:
    just got a job at boots? have my induction on frday... what wondering what happerns? im termary for now but if im good enuff i can saty on ... was wondering if i will get paid monthly or weekly ... also i will be working on sundays and was wondering if i will get tine and a half then?

and also how lond did it take them to send you ur introduction pack

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.