Thank the American citizens, not God.
Reply 2
:troll:
Thank God you're not president :p:
Sexist much?
What has god to do with that?
Reply 6
Keysersoze311
OK so he's black, but to think we could have had the first FEMALE president.

Thank God for small mercies, eh.

I thought people in the UK would overwhelmingly classify Obama as mixed race. Why subscribe to the the outdated American Jim Crow one-drop-rule definition?
best man for the job at the time, and all that, get a women to run with good policys and she may win
Reply 8
whitepearlbaby
What has god to do with that?

Everything. God has everything to do with it. God is and always was, he is not bound by the laws he created for this universe. God is not in the dimension of time. God is like the herpes for you, ubiquitous.
sigh.
cazs
Everything. God has everything to do with it. God is and always was, he is not bound by the laws he created for this universe. God is not in the dimension of time. God is like the herp for you, ubiquitous.

Ah. I see. I will not share my thoughts about that with you.
cazs
Everything. God has everything to do with it. God is and always was, he is not bound by the laws he created for this universe. God is not in the dimension of time. God is like the herp for you, ubiquitous.

here we go, more people tring to force the view that god is real and not just a bed story onto people
Reply 12
whitepearlbaby
Ah. I see. I will not share my thoughts about that with you.

Please do so. I totally give a ****.
Reply 13
God created us, evolution is athiest propaganda created by satanic influence to undermine God's greatness. YEAH.
cazs
Please do so. I totally give a ****.

Well me too, so why bother?
Reply 15
cazs
God created us, evolution is athiest propaganda created by satanic influence to undermine God's greatness. YEAH.

What a load of bull****
Reply 16
A/s/l?
Reply 17
SaniH
What a load of bull****

God bless you.
cazs
A/s/l?

Singing/None/Yes
Reply 19
Keysersoze311
OK so he's black, but to think we could have had the first FEMALE president.

Thank God for small mercies, eh.

This topic is fail. Do some people understand that topic must have some point so we can discuss or something. No, why female? Man are better for politics, and Clinton already has a big position in his administration. When I saw what she said about being bombed in Bosnia, and video showed that there were no bombs, people welcomed her very good.

Latest

Trending

Trending