should i ask him? dates? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Right i like a guy and im sure he likes me hes asked me for my number, we like the same things, he taps my shoulder, smiles and theres good eye contact for longer than u normally wud with people....but at the same time despte being a good talker hes rather shy i think wen it comes to girls and i dont know if he has the courage to ask me out...so being spontaneous and slighty more confident i think i might ask him. should i?

Do you think its a bit deseperate?

Should i let him ask me so to speak? although he might not feel confident enough.

we get onl really well but guess in a way we both fear rejection? im not too sure. i wud rather not make the first move cos i think it wud be nice for him to cos im old fashioned that way.

im 20, a girl and never had a proper boyfriend. hes not that much older than me....anyways

anything feedback wud be good

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you don't think he'll ask because he's shy, then what have you got to lose?

Sod tradition, be different, get what you want!
Koopa Troopa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mikeyd85)
Yeah, this. If you want to go out with him, ask him out. Good luck!
zar91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you already think he likes you, then there's no shame in asking him out and it shouldn't be emasculating for him... I know a girl who thought that about a guy she liked, and he told me that he just thought she wasn't interested, and that's why he didn't ask. Like you say, if you're the more confident one then it seems to make sense for you to make the first move!

Good luck!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mikeyd85)

Sod tradition, be different, get what you want!
Good point
Anonymous #1
(Original post by zar91)
If you already think he likes you, then there's no shame in asking him out and it shouldn't be emasculating for him... I know a girl who thought that about a guy she liked, and he told me that he just thought she wasn't interested, and that's why he didn't ask. Like you say, if you're the more confident one then it seems to make sense for you to make the first move!

Good luck!
yeah thats true. thanks for the adivce
History_rocks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Go for it yovue got nothing to lose...good luck with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads