Turn on thread page Beta

Lethargic watch

Announcements

I feel incredibly lethargic, and can't remember if I've ever felt as lethargic as I do today. 2 nights ago my family and I had a massive argument/fight .... and this is why. But I've had/seen these fights even worse and I've just got on with it. This one seems to have taken the stuffing out of me, I've missed 2days of college and I truly cannot be bothered to do anything, whatsoever. I feel like just dissapearing, I don't want to sleep but I don't want to do anything. My mood is low but I can't identify what specifically I'm upset about. I'm kind of worried by this, I don't recall ever feeling so demotivated.

ReputationRep:
    go outside. The daylight will probably do wonders for you. It will help reset your body clock, give you a good boost of vitamin D, and lots of fresh air. It will probably, but not definitely, make you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    I've felt like this the past few days, for not dissimilar reasons myself. Best thing to do is just get on with life and keep positive!

ReputationRep:
    I felt like this sometimes, I tend to have a redbull or a couple and just listen to music or go out with mates. But, I know how you feel, theres nothing really anyone can do.

I got up about 3 hours ago and have yet to get changed fully.

ReputationRep:
    OP you just summed up my last two years.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2009
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.