Confused about my UAL application Watch

Joshhhh
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
The coordinator has asked me to send more work and include sketches to show the design process, but I applied for photography ... ? I can't draw and even if I could it wouldn't play a huge part in what I do. Photographers don't sketch what they're going to take a picture of first, in my experience.

Maybe the photography there is based mostly around art and not photography as a career? If so I made a mistake applying there. I don't know what to do.
tragedy_x
Badges: 1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Joshhhh)
The coordinator has asked me to send more work and include sketches to show the design process, but I applied for photography ... ? I can't draw and even if I could it wouldn't play a huge part in what I do. Photographers don't sketch what they're going to take a picture of first, in my experience.

Maybe the photography there is based mostly around art and not photography as a career? If so I made a mistake applying there. I don't know what to do.
A lot of photography courses require you to take other art modules durng your course that aren't photography based. This might be the case.

Another possibility is that you recieved a generic email requesting more of your work so you might not need to include any sketches.

Just email the uni and ask. They'll know better than any of us here on TSR.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.27%
No (486)
60.83%
Not really bothered about them (167)
20.9%

Watched Threads