The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
did she do them all at once?

seriously, if she is a 'slut', what really does that mean? everyone can change.
What's her number?
Rosie18
Do you?

I wonder how many guys would say they've had a better blowjob from a long term girlfriend than they have from some random girl on a one night stand?

Actually, my new girlfriend gave me a blowjob for the first time and it was better than all the ones i've had from my ex-gf who I was with for quite a while.
Reply 43
A) As others have said, sluttiness is a matter of opinion. You may not wish to do it, but if she is enjoying it, why the hell should anyone else care?

B) I've had time for numerous long term relationships (I say long term is 1 year plus at my age -23), and have also had the time for a healthy number of one night stands and casual sex.

C) Being in a long term relationship doesn't mean you are better at having sex, or giving head. Perhaps, if you have a relationship with good communication, and you are patient, with a healthy side dose of being adventurous and experimental, then there may be the possible that with that person, you and they may have great sex. I don't believe there is any such thing as being good or bad at sex...I believe in sexual compatibility. Some people you will never be on the same page as, and it will be rubbish. Some, it will be liquid, fluid = amazing. If you /they have an amazing time in bed in that long term relationship, the things you know and they like won't be the same with the next person. However, if you have continuous one night stands, you will indeed have a wider range of skills to draw upon, that work for a larger number of people. However, you wont of had the opportunity (well, unlikely to of) to experiment and therefore will have a limited experience.
i would find her slutty if she had given head to 1 guy
I gave head once to a friend when I was 15. We were good friends, but just friends. He didn't orgasm, as I was too scared to get caught and we agreed to stop. He was older than me.

I only did it once at 15, to one guy... my boyfriend thinks that was slutty and I'm 20 already. I didn't even know him back then, but he still judges me on it.

If I were her, I'd stop doing it, plus what if she catches something?
eww, very slutty and durty, she shud be stoned
Reply 47
slaaggg.
Reply 48
why do you straight girls enjoy calling each other sluts/slags for having sex with men anyway? no wonder you're all treated like **** if you don't even respect yourself and each other.

Anyways, all straight girls are dirty sluts to be honest, anyone who takes cock is pretty sick imo, and it's funny to see them and the guys who enjoy receiving be the first to condemn other girls for doing it.
Reply 49
What's her number?

Jokes :O Yeah, it's not really something you go around saying. But still, a guy would appreciate that she wouldn't be useless at it like many are.
Reply 50
someone should tramp stamp her ass.
Reply 51
Would you consider a 15 year old slutty if she'd given head to 7 guys?

Yes.
******* slag.
Reply 53
she sounds like a common slut. she obviously has no class or any selfrespect
Anonymous
eww, very slutty and durty, she shud be stoned

it does help.
yes.

Latest