Temptation Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
In your experiences, and/or opinion, to give in to temptation, wrong or right? Easy or hard to resist? And what have you done when temptation comes about, acted on instinct, or morals?

[Eg. I'm sort of with a guy, but he's refusing to commit to me just yet cos he wants everything to be perfect, hence no action is taking place or anything and won't be for a while. So when another boy who I've never been so sexually attracted to in my life comes a long, and wants to have some fun like the old days, is it wrong to refuse him cos of the one I'm with (although not properly), just because of morals, when I could be having a pretty good time ]
Anonymous #1
Weeeeeelll...
elldee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its wrong if you're serious with the guy you're in a relationship with, but not if it's casual and you both know it's not long term just a fling then go ahead.
Redpanda91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think giving into temptation is wrong generally.. *Christian* hehe
Leira1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In your experiences, and/or opinion, to give in to temptation, wrong or right? Easy or hard to resist? And what have you done when temptation comes about, acted on instinct, or morals?

[Eg. I'm sort of with a guy, but he's refusing to commit to me just yet cos he wants everything to be perfect, hence no action is taking place or anything and won't be for a while. So when another boy who I've never been so sexually attracted to in my life comes a long, and wants to have some fun like the old days, is it wrong to refuse him cos of the one I'm with (although not properly), just because of morals, when I could be having a pretty good time ]
However hard it is I'd say think about the future consequences...
He may be tempting, seductive and sexy but do you know him well enough? Is a short term fling all you want(will you regret/feel guilty)? would it hurt you if all he wanted to do with you was sex(even if that's all that's on your mind as your attracted to him, sometimes emotions can change-developing a dependency?)
if you dont uphold your morals you may regret moving too quickly.
Whatever happens it is your decision, but the guy your currently sort of with sounds very decent and you know that your can trust him; he cares for you, he wont judge you...
best of luck
Forsaken
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Alll I desire TEMPTATION keep climbin' higher and higher TEMPTATION!

Ummm...it depends how strongly into this first guy you are. And how drunk you are at any given moment :p:

The general answer to this question is "maybe". It all depends on your personal morals, what you "feel" is wrong or right, etc etc etc.

In my opinion anyways, but I'm a heathen :p:
Anonymous #1
It feels right, definitely just a sexual attraction nothing more, we used to meet up a lot so I know what's coming. SO TEMPTING but I still feel kind of bad for the other guy, but what if it doesn't work out with him? I mean it's not great, so why should I punish myself by refusing the sexiest guy on the planet. Crazayaayaya.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (90)
25.86%
No (258)
74.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise