The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cattt
like I said, it's just an early forecast. :frown:

:rofl:

Don't worry pal, it's still nice to know :smile:
Reue
They hold a vip bbq/free-bar at the festival each year for the focus group members, forum staff and key community members.

During the festival itself, I do some work for Festival Republic.

Ohh right. I've visited the forum a couple of times, it doesn't seem very active though. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong section.
Reply 2102
gravityisamyth
Ohh right. I've visited the forum a couple of times, it doesn't seem very active though. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong section.

It gets busier as we get closer to the festival weekend. The most active part is prob the off-topic.
Reue
It gets busier as we get closer to the festival weekend. The most active part is prob the off-topic.

I usually just go on the Leeds Discussion bit. I'll have a look in off-topic though!
umbrellahead
Radiohead live are absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see them again! :woo:

Looks like ill be seeing Radiohead on my own though :frown: All my friends want to see Lost Prophets instead, but i wouldn't miss Radiohead for the world!
.Scout.
Looks like ill be seeing Radiohead on my own though :frown: All my friends want to see Lost Prophets instead, but i wouldn't miss Radiohead for the world!

Same here! My two friends are staying for the first bit of Radiohead and then going to see Lostprophets as their set is half an hour shorter than Radiohead's. Looks like I'll have to make friends with the people around me :o:
umbrellahead
Same here! My two friends are staying for the first bit of Radiohead and then going to see Lostprophets as their set is half an hour shorter than Radiohead's. Looks like I'll have to make friends with the people around me :o:

That shouldn't be too hard lol!
umbrellahead

ooh thats what i might do (the leaving after a bit to see lostprophets)
Reply 2108
Festival Republic lineup has finally been sorted. Jack's Mannequin on super early :biggrin:
Reue
Festival Republic lineup has finally been sorted. Jack's Mannequin on super early :biggrin:

Ooh, could you link me to the festival republic line-up? :smile:
Reply 2110
umbrellahead
Ooh, could you link me to the festival republic line-up? :smile:

http://www.readingfestival.com/lineup/index.aspx
MY TICKETS CAME TODAY :woo:

(I came when they came :yep:)
jacks mannequin :love: :love: :love:
i reckon its gonna be packed out, tried to get a ticket for their show at the kings union a few months ago and they were selling on for like £100! ridiculous

something corporate were my favourite band when i was 13 and i never got to see them, then jacks mannequin came around and i loved them too. so yeah. yay. :love:
I have one Reading Weekend Camping ticket, PM if interested please :smile:
Reply 2114
brokenheroes
jacks mannequin :love: :love: :love:
i reckon its gonna be packed out, tried to get a ticket for their show at the kings union a few months ago and they were selling on for like £100! ridiculous

something corporate were my favourite band when i was 13 and i never got to see them, then jacks mannequin came around and i loved them too. so yeah. yay. :love:

<3 Something Corp.

Yeah, it will be absoloutly packed and then empty out after JM. Bad decision by the organisers imo based entirely on the fact that theyve only played in the UK once before.
I want my ticket to arrive soon :frown:
Reply 2116
Finally got mine yesterday!
Reply 2117
umbrellahead
I want my ticket to arrive soon :frown:

where did you order yours from?
Reply 2118
Tickets arrived todayyyy (:

Still waiting on my car park thing though...anyone had theirs yet?
I hate the bookers - Jack's Mannequin and Funeral for a Friend is one of the worst clashes I could've had.