Turn on thread page Beta

funny story watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    okay, so here it is,:
    my mum has a temporary job in john lewis. anyway, today she accidentally let a transvestite into the womens' changing rooms when it was actually a guy! she didn't realise until he was on his way out and he announced that he wouldn't be buying the thongs he'd just tried on! rofl.

gospel truth.

ReputationRep:
    [AlanPartridge]What a funny story...[/AlanPartridge]

ReputationRep:

Right. And that's funny, why?

Where's the punchline?

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X_OwmaJ3hiA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarplum fairy)
    he wouldn't be buying the thongs he'd just tried on! rofl.
    errrm, i may be grossly misinformed about clothing stores, but they dont let you try on underwear do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandellos)
    errrm, i may be grossly misinformed about clothing stores, but they dont let you try on underwear do they?
    They do if it's over your own underwear.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to cringe when people are attempting to make a joke and others just don't find it funny.
    Uncomfortable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geek_Pride)
    I tend to cringe when people are attempting to make a joke and others just don't find it funny.
    Uncomfortable
    It's my own fault. I forgot that everyone on this website is so anally retentive.

ReputationRep:
    It's my own fault. I forgot that everyone on this website is so anally retentive.
    It would have been funnier if it was a public changing room such as a gym or whatever. But it wasn't so it was never funny. Try harder next time.

ReputationRep:
    No it just wasn't funny, who would find that funny??

ReputationRep:
    That was not a funny story. That was the precise diametric opposite of a funny story.
    That was like being told you've got to have a leg amputated and you're allowed to choose the leg, but they end up cutting both off because you take too long choosing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christien)
    That was not a funny story. That was the precise diametric opposite of a funny story.
    That was like being told you've got to have a leg amputated and you're allowed to choose the leg, but they end up cutting both off because you take too long choosing.
    Yes, it was exactly like that. Not.
    Wtf are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    That situation is not funny, and neither is your story.

ReputationRep:
    haha. i got a joke..

Why did the crossdresser cross the road? To see how the other side felt.

now thats gotta be funny.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.