Do you get a bit jealous seeing friends pairing up? Watch

Unicorn_Dream
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Been to uni for sometime and recently seeing my friends got pairing up made me think when will it be my turn?:rolleyes:
just wondering if people think like this. One minute you really want someone to lean on when you are worrying over silly things, another minute you just are not bothered with guys.

There was once last term when a guy was super duper nice to me when I was really homesich and everything and felt really clingy to him, but just for one silly week, when I think about the possibility - but no. I don't like his type at all. I am now trying to figure out my type:o: Wish I can find someone soon.

Well, I guess I still haven't found the right man yet.:p: (oops plus I am way too quiet to start a conversation)
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
At least you wont have the awkwardness you get when its over (if it finishes, which in all cases but one I've witnessed, it has).
You'll get your turn - hope so anyway, that way there'l be more chance I get MY turn lol.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes. Well, not jealous in a resentful way, just a bit... wistful.
AndiPeters
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What do you mean by "pairing up" ???????????????????????????????

very misleading
Aack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AndiPeters)
What do you mean by "pairing up" ???????????????????????????????

very misleading
Going on a trip in Noah's Ark....what do you think it means?
mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No.
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
As Danielle said, at least you will probably still have these friends when it goes wrong. Can't say the same for the others :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (77)
26.92%
No (209)
73.08%

Watched Threads