I'm over 1500 posts!!!
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'm over 1500 posts!!!
    Good on ya! Now aim for 2000

I'm a mod!!!
    If you had said that, I might have congratulated you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregіstered)
    If you had said that, I might have congratulated you.
    LOL!!! Gosh, is it always the same one unregistered promoting me for mod, or are there multiples of you? thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!! Gosh, is it always the same one unregistered promoting me for mod, or are there multiples of you? thanks anyway.
    Congrats!! Yeah I agree you should be a mod!

I am soooo happy today!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm over 1500
    Happy birth..............Joke. Congrats, but I am still kicking your ass, post wise.

There are hundreds of people. I'm part of a large organisation called Adhsur For Mod:

http://www.adhsur4mod.org.uk

Site's down at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I nearly have 400 posts myself. Gonna click 'Submit Reply' first to check...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregіstered)
    There are hundreds of people. I'm part of a large organisation called Adhsur For Mod:

http://www.adhsur4mod.org.uk

Site's down at the moment.
    lol! Adhsur for president!!! - well mayb that is a little over the top

adhsur - u rule, u r the one, u r the almightiest. who r you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    well done adshur

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand whats so good about posts, it about the communicating not how much posts u have got, in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    as long as you're happy

ReputationRep:
    Truly an outstanding contribution. Keep up the quality posts and ignore all the numbtons out there, respect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katchi_2003)
    I dont understand whats so good about posts, it about the communicating not how much posts u have got, in my opinion
    You are absolutely right! But since other people were boasting about their post count I thought I should too. Besides, I think my posts have as much quality as quantity, if not more, shown by my rep

Thank you all so much!

ReputationRep:
    You are absolutely right! But since other people were boasting about their post count I thought I should too. Besides, I think my posts have as much quality as quantity, if not more, shown by my rep

Thank you all so much!
    O-kaaaaay jump on the bandwagon eh? Well congrats on 1500, but you know your rep is because you ask for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    O-kaaaaay jump on the bandwagon eh? Well congrats on 1500, but you know your rep is because you ask for it
    Hehhe thank you lovely juwely. I only asked for the last bit - don't you think I deserve it? lol.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.