This discussion is closed.
Unreg1stered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
You are absolutely right! But since other people were boasting about their post count I thought I should too. Besides, I think my posts have as much quality as quantity, if not more, shown by my rep
and unlike Katy's, it isn't fake.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hehhe thank you lovely juwely.
Not a prob Rushy.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Unreg1stered)
and unlike Katy's, it isn't fake.
Some would disagree, but awww thanks. Katy's aren't fake. She's truly a nice person!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Not a prob Rushy.
That's Rushda to you.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That's Rushda to you.
O-kaaaaay then Little Miss Rushda :rolleyes:, by the way you wouldn't want to be a mod with the anti-mod culture among the unregs, as shown in the previous anti-Katy post.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
O-kaaaaay then Little Miss Rushda :rolleyes:, by the way you wouldn't want to be a mod with the anti-mod culture among the unregs, as shown in the previous anti-Katy post.
Exactly - I don't want anyone to hate me and mods here aren't really liked very much, especially not by everyone.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Exactly - I don't want anyone to hate me and mods here aren't really liked very much, especially not by everyone.
"Mods here aren't liked, especially not by everyone"
Blonde moment?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
"Mods here aren't liked, especially not by everyone"
Blonde moment?
:confused:
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Dear The Artist formally known as Rushda, I see you have a smearing campaign against all of the mods. You also seem to have aligned yourself with the hillybilly vagabonds - the 'Unregistered' clan.

The immediate enemy of gayboy09 is vagabond unregistered people, those of no fixed abode. Let this be known.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:confused:
Heeheehee...
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by gayboy09)
Dear The Artist formally known as Rushda, I see you have a smearing campaign against all of the mods. You also seem to have aligned yourself with the hillybilly vagabonds - the 'Unregistered' clan.

The immediate enemy of gayboy09 is vagabond unregistered people, those of no fixed abode. Let this be known.
I do not have anything against the mods. Most of them are very good at their job and very very nice people, as are most of the members. I don't particularly want to be a mod though. I like all those who post reasonably polite posts and dislike those who don't. There you go. Please don't infer anything else from my posts!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Heeheehee...
Did I say something idiotic? Hmmm, yes what I said does seem to sound a bit odd and incoherent. Ah well! :confused:
Ghost Walker
Report 17 years ago
Wow dude! Nice one! Hope mine gets that many! (doubtfull) lol
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ghost Walker)
Wow dude! Nice one! Hope mine gets that many! (doubtfull) lol
Dude? lol! Thanks anyway
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Did I say something idiotic? Hmmm, yes what I said does seem to sound a bit odd and incoherent. Ah well! :confused:
How many of your 1500 other posts can claim the same heeheehee
Adhsur
Rep:
?
How many of your 1500 other posts can claim the same heeheehee
Please don't search for them. *hides*
king of swords
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Dude? lol! Thanks anyway
Dude to some, Rushda to others, Rushie to me .
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Please don't search for them. *hides*
Nope I'll just count the ones where you defend Chicken
king of swords
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This is the girl who can't seem to bring herself to speak in philosophical society at school because she's worried people won't like what she has to say.....who agrees with me that she'd one of the most influencial figures there if she showed the vitality she does here ? (ps. You know I love you so much, which is why I say this post in this thread )
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by king of swords)
This is the girl who can't seem to bring herself to speak in philosophical society at school because she's worried people won't like what she has to say.....who agrees with me that she'd one of the most influencial figures there if she showed the vitality she does here ? (ps. You know I love you so much, which is why I say this post in this thread )
The point of a school society is that people don't like what you say so you discuss it. I reckon her views would be well respected if she was anything like Adhsur.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.4%
No (470)
48.6%

Watched Threads