Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered007)
    So what whoopie ****ing **** now **** off!
    Awww, there's no need for that, deary.

ReputationRep:
    O-kaaaaaay no need for that! Now know your role... AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you **** off you retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Notice how from Rush to me to Bhaal the reply went more harsh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Hahaha, nice observation!

ReputationRep:
    just waiting for Blamps for his input.

O-kaaaaaay no need for that! Now know your role... AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
    No why don't you **** off and know your role now **** you punkass *****. At least I gotta ****ing role punk. I bust a cap in yo ****ing ass punk you **** around wit me I ****ing kill yo ***** white ass.

ReputationRep:
    No why don't you **** off and know your role now **** you punkass *****. At least I gotta ****ing role punk. I bust a cap in yo ****ing ass punk you **** around wit me I ****ing kill yo ***** white ass.
    You don't have much of a vocabulary do you. It's quite sad actually. :rolleyes: Awwwww, I pity the uncultured youths of the nation!

ReputationRep:
    What are you gonna do, get your mom and daddy to come to school holding your hand. lol. Watch out behind you, yoour mama might not like you surfing on this site.

ReputationRep:
    Look fool, it's 'brown' ass so get it right! Now clear the hell off before I beat your miserable little carcass all over Bethnal Green!

ReputationRep:
    What are you gonna do, get your mom and daddy to come to school holding your hand. lol. Watch out behind you, yoour mama might not like you surfing on this site.
    LOL!!! That's hilarious!! hehehe.

I peel yo cap back and ****ing shoot the **** out of yo punk ass ***** **** you.

ReputationRep:
    Look fool, it's 'brown' ass so get it right! Now clear the hell off before I beat your miserable little carcass all over Bethnal Green!
    And yours too!!! Notice the gradual increase in harshness again. hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing stupid retarded Kev loving **** stained bruv riding knob cheesed **** faced **** master :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I peel yo cap back and ****ing shoot the **** out of yo punk ass ***** **** you.
    Big Mac and fries please.

ReputationRep:
    You like the word ****, dont cha? Did that scene in pulp fiction turn you on? I bet that was your dad, the cop dude. That ***** in leather was so obviously your momma, and that fat dude was you. hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    ooo...it's Tupac talking thr the computer

ReputationRep:
    LOL!!! I'll fall off my chair soon. You two crack me up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    And yours too!!! Notice the gradual increase in harshness again. hehehe.
    And mine too?

ReputationRep:
    And mine too?
    Indeed.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.