This discussion is closed.
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
****ing stupid ******ed Kev loving **** stained bruv riding knob cheesed **** faced **** master :rolleyes:
sorry bout all the expletives...I am artiscally expressing my hate of wannabee probably middle class mummy boy ******s
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Indeed.
My what? I don't get it.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
sorry bout all the expletives...I am artiscally expressing my hate of wannabee probably middle class mummy boy ******s
Now now. Surely you're better than that?
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Look fool, it's 'brown' ass so get it right! Now clear the hell off before I beat your miserable little carcass all over Bethnal Green!
Ye right mother****er I pull an AK 47 out and driveby yo ass down you ****ing punk. I house yo ass down with ****ing shells punk ass *****. You tryin to ack hard? You ****ing soft ***** we can go toe to toe punk then well see whos ****in hard.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
You like the word ****, dont cha? Did that scene in pulp fiction turn you on? I bet that was your dad, the cop dude. That ***** in leather was so obviously your momma, and that fat dude was you. hahahaha.
An interracial gang bang thing, eh? Are you really that kinky, do dildo's turn you on? I really wanna know what maks you tick, obviously not your vibrator. So tell us a bit about yourself, do you have a foot fettish or anything weird and not so wonderful?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
My what? I don't get it.
I don't either! lol.

Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered007)
Ye right mother****er I pull an AK 47 out and driveby yo ass down you ****ing punk. I house yo ass down with ****ing shells punk ass *****. You tryin to ack hard? You ****ing soft ***** we can go toe to toe punk then well see whos ****in hard.
lol....wats up dog...get the homies round so we can fuxk **** up in the hood u know what I am talking about HENRY the ******
Adhsur
Rep:
?
lol....wats up dog...get the homies round so we can fuxk **** up in the hood u know what I am talking about HENRY the ******
LOL!!!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't know too many bruvs into 007
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bring your damn AK, I'm from East London fool and I play hard, you obviously play as soft as your dad played your mum, now hush and get me my McFlurry!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes....now what has your mother told you about playing too many viseo games.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I don't either! lol.

Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams!
What?! How can you leave without explaining? :confused:
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
An interracial gang bang thing, eh? Are you really that kinky, do dildo's turn you on? I really wanna know what maks you tick, obviously not your vibrator. So tell us a bit about yourself, do you have a foot fettish or anything weird and not so wonderful?
probably does the five knuckle shuffle action when somebody mentions Tupac, ak 47, homies, drive by etc.
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
You like the word ****, dont cha? Did that scene in pulp fiction turn you on? I bet that was your dad, the cop dude. That ***** in leather was so obviously your momma, and that fat dude was you. hahahaha.

**** you punk jus cos you a ****ing homo don't mean you have to flip the script punk ass *****. I bet yo punk ass wuz jacking off to that ****ing pulp fiction scene. I bust a cap so far up yo ass it comes out yo ****ing throat mother****er.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
probably does the five knuckle shuffle action when somebody mentions Tupac, ak 47, homies, drive by etc.
I think I will do a drive by on that guy:

'Two big macs to go'
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes....now what has your mother told you about playing too many viseo games.
too much golden eye and wu tang
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think I will do a drive by on that guy:

'Two big macs to go'
Oi I was first! Now where my Chicken at...
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
**** you punk jus cos you a ****ing homo don't mean you have to flip the script punk ass *****. I bet yo punk ass wuz jacking off to that ****ing pulp fiction scene. I bust a cap so far up yo ass it comes out yo ****ing throat mother****er.
u r white I bet, not black...deal with it
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If I was ******* over you would it make you feel any better, does it make you feel in control, do you *enjoy* it. Would it still change the score, at the end of the day, your daddy raped you to make some dough. By the way, is your arse sore?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If I was ******* over you would it make you feel any better, does it make you feel in control, do you *enjoy* it. Would it still change the score, at the end of the day, your daddy raped you to make some dough. By the way, is your arse sore?
Sore from all that talking I think...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (572)
49.91%
No (574)
50.09%

Watched Threads