Turn on thread page Beta

I find you quite irritating, the reasons for this are thus:
    Upon searching for posts you have submitted it became clear that you A) go on about your parents having been to Cambridge and B) can't seem to make your mind up about the courses/college you want to go to.

If anyone doesn't think so just search for the posts Tek has posted!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tekhater)
    I find you quite irritating, the reasons for this are thus:
    Upon searching for posts you have submitted it became clear that you A) go on about your parents having been to Cambridge and B) can't seem to make your mind up about the courses/college you want to go to.

If anyone doesn't think so just search for the posts Tek has posted!!!!!!!
    Keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself, how pathetic of you making a post that you hate someone, especially Tek, I think he is a nice guy! Grow up!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah get a life of your own instead of trying to cause trouble.

Tek is the nicest guy you could ever hope to meet - much nicer than some Unregistered nobody with an attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregіstered)
    Tek is the nicest guy you could ever hope to meet - much nicer than some Unregistered nobody with an attitude.
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    Bah, I wish I had a fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Bah, I wish I had a fan.
    I forgot to mention, I have always thought Petrozzi was a nice guy!

ReputationRep:
    I think I speak for all of us when I say, recently that there have been a lot of haterations towards members of this forum, by unregs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I forgot to mention, I have always thought Petrozzi was a nice guy!
    It was actually a joke to back Tek up, but okay.
    I love everyone here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I think I speak for all of us when I say, recently that there have been a lot of haterations towards members of this forum, by unregs.
    Definately!
    Maybe unregs shouldn't be allowed to post - just read only ????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    It was actually a joke to back Tek up, but okay.
    I love everyone here!
    lol

Maybe unregs shouldn't be allowed to post - just read only ????
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregіstered)
    lol
    lol, sorry to the nice unregs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petrozzi)
    [cheese] lou p lou I love you. [/cheese]
    that is one beautiful sig, he's such a charmer...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    that is one beautiful sig, he's such a charmer...

lou xxx
    :P

ReputationRep:
    Keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself, how pathetic of you making a post that you hate someone, especially Tek, I think he is a nice guy! Grow up!!!
    Thanks Gemma and all others who offered me support throughout this difficult period. :rolleyes:

As for this 'Tekhater', perhaps you should - to use a cliche - 'get a life' - instead of posting useless messages on the internet.

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    I dislike you... if its any consolation. You are realy biggotted and someone who I would REALLY not like to meet.

How do you know we are unregistered? We might be registered people who dont want to be exposed for our opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered:P)
    I dislike you... if its any consolation. You are realy biggotted and someone who I would REALLY not like to meet.

How do you know we are unregistered? We might be registered people who dont want to be exposed for our opinions.
    Thats OK with me. Why dont you piss off then.

Mods will know by your IP - I totally disassociate myself from you even though you are making your posts look as though they come from me or Petrozzi.

ReputationRep:

How am I bogoted you piece of crap?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.