This discussion is closed.
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered1)
I think that he'd use a different approach to annoy people. Where did he get to, anyway?
His last post said that the forum had got boring, and that he had had enough of the senseless banter going on in every thread. I can't say I blame him for leaving - this forum has detiriorated quite a bit.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I think this board obviously needs more mods.
Expression has cleared it, and pretty quickly too (he probably posted many more than we had the oppertunity to see).

Cheers for that.
DUDU
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
In order to outwit something I would assume you would need some wit to start with, as such this guy has created a pardox for himself and has become a nonsequita.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Expression has cleared it, and pretty quickly too (he probably posted many more than we had the oppertunity to see).

Cheers for that.
Yeah, he did a good job..as always
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistere)
His last post said that the forum had got boring, and that he had had enough of the senseless banter going on in every thread. I can't say I blame him for leaving - this forum has detiriorated quite a bit.
I believe him implied more of a long winded break rather than a perminant departure.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
By this time now people should realise that a bunch of hillbilly vagabonds have emerged from the depths of this forum, with their inbred family name of "unregistered".
This leads me on to the story of Charlie and the Chocolate factory, where Charlie lived with his parents AND his grandparents in a very small, cramped house. Charlie occupied the confectionary shop vacancy at his tender age of 8, but still didn't have enough money for his zulu family to progress from the medieval inconsistent cabbage soup. I also understand that cabbage and old people are a potent mixture of death.
My point being that Charlie and his family look down on the vagabonds of no fixed about that is the inbred unregistered hillbilly family of no fixed abode, and I definately will never pledge my allegiance to King Unreg, who is the most redneck hillbilly of them all.
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hes posting right now still.....
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
of course im still posting, y wud i want to stop. Some of yous are just too ungreatful. I spent valuable time putting the mods through their paces and you guys who shud be thanking me are turnign against me. What is this board becoming.
nikk
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by King Unreg)
of course im still posting, y wud i want to stop. Some of yous are just too ungreatful. I spent valuable time putting the mods through their paces and you guys who shud be thanking me are turnign against me. What is this board becoming.
He is obviously a school kid - any way to trace his IP back to his school and report him?
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
He is obviously a school kid - any way to trace his IP back to his school and report him?
im at home
nikk
Rep:
?
im at home
sure you are - in any case, track his IP and report him to his / his schools ISP. Also ban his IP?
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
sure you are - in any case, track his IP and report him to his / his schools ISP. Also ban his IP?
I AM at home, how do u want me to prove it?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
We are ungratefule, rightttttttt.........hmmmmm..... .....If you mean we are grateful for the following:

1)Spamming the boards.
2)Spamming the boards
3)Spamming the boards

then I guess we are pretty grateful..not.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I AM at home, how do u want me to prove it?
Do the hokey pokey.
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
We are ungratefule, rightttttttt.........hmmmmm..... .....If you mean we are grateful for the following:

1)Spamming the boards.
2)Spamming the boards
3)Spamming the boards

then I guess we are pretty grateful..not.
get over it.
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Do the hokey pokey.
ok, now do u believe me?
nikk
Rep:
?
ok, now do u believe me?
It doesnt matter where you are, your IP can still be traced and you reported to the appropriate people - whether that is your ISP or your school.
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I bet ur about 12.
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
plz mods, delete this thread.
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hes at home.

king unreg, do u want me to post your ip? i wouldnt, then ull be up for hacking! i suggest you leave the forum.

and yes whoever suggested it, we have contacted his isp over this, they said to get in contact if he persists and they will contact him about it. shall we call them again?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.11%
No (814)
67.89%

Watched Threads