This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by King Unreg)
i am gonna go register..is the name "King Unreg" ok?
No, I recommend something different. I think most of the members are wary of you, especially since you spammed the boards, so there may be some hate towrds you, if we knew who you where. I suggest starting a fresh and not revealing who you are, so as to avoid haterations. BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
if you must stay, i suggest wait a day or too, then change it to something completly different so that know one can judge you on your mistakes as a unreg

well said..i will do. and thank you Ollie.

now can u delete this thread. plz?

thanyou niknak too for bein so patient.
King Unreg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
No, I recommend something different. I think most of the members are wary of you, especially since you spammed the boards, so there may be some hate towrds you, if we knew who you where. I suggest starting a fresh and not revealing who you are, so as to avoid haterations. BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.
O.K!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
But surely people could just see who registers new now?
Unregister
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ill register in a few days, when the air has cleared.
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
But surely people could just see who registers new now?
i will hide the thread when you are gone, but it will not be deleted and if you resurface again i will show it again.

now maybe we will speak again soon when you under a new name, in a few days.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
whos this? i was accused of bein some king reggy or somet,,
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (256)
51.72%
No (239)
48.28%

Watched Threads