The Anti-Mod culture of the Unregistered Hillbillies

Watch
This discussion is closed.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
After analysing the comments of the unregistered vagabonds, it is clear that there is a deep hatred of the moderators. It may be that these people of no fixed abode are racist and are prejudice against the moderators, or maybe that you believe all singing all dancing chinese robots gain entry to nuclear power plants by distracting guards by putting on a melee of shows. Once inside of the nuclear facility, they then somehow sabotage computers across the globe, and are known as "Hackables".

The theory of hackables was put to me by an unregistered idiot, clearly drunk off cheap wine and just awoken from slumber on a park bench. I offered money to the unregistered vagabond for his invention - the hackable, but then declined as it was idiocy.

Unregistereds are wrong, wrong like gay glitter that IS it wrong aint it.
wizard
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Yea don't let anyone post before registering to the forums. They ruin the forums..
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
You talk a load of d! Why don't you take you go Expression yourself and rahaydenuk off you Leekey, Kolothed, piece of ickle_katy!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 123)
You talk a load of d! Why don't you take you go Expression yourself and rahaydenuk off you Leekey, Kolothed, piece of ickle_katy!
What a pile of edders...
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by wizard)
Yea don't let anyone post before registering to the forums. They ruin the forums..
When they say you can have a signature, they didn't mean it literally Mr Wizard.
Petrozzi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
When they say you can have a signature, they didn't mean it literally Mr Wizard.
I found it amusing.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
I found it amusing.
As did I.
KC Kee
Report 17 years ago
same here. i thought it was cute.
wizard
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Nah, you just don't like the sig..
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Obviously I meant it sarcasticaly.
wizard
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Yea I know, it's the devil inside you.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I love the sig!!
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yea I know, it's the devil inside you.
lol. So is it bus management you wanna do?
wizard
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Yes, I wanna do bus. management although I am mostly interested in computers and networks. However I d like to follow a more social career even if I will be earning less money.

In addition, I can't but hate the idea being in a lecture theatre that is full of lads..
Unregstered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Yes, I wanna do bus. management
You want to drive buses?
wizard
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregstered)
You want to drive buses?
No I don't. It's bush management. It's like gardening but it's more professional, so that you can study it in uni level.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by 123)
and that means..?
KC Kee
Report 17 years ago
diddo, but I'll just let him ask the questions, that way i dont have to sound dumb too. :confused:
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregstered)
You want to drive buses?
This is why unregistereds have been banned off this forum, for being complete idiots. For the idiots that are attempting to be clever, bus. managment is shorthand for business management. You now tell me "I knew that, I was just throwing satire in".
Well, your satire is obviously not welcome here, seeing as the members can still post unlike unregistered vagabonds.
The vagabonds that drain our resources, go and get a job and stop hanging around bus stations.

Idiot vagabonds.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.35%
Live streaming events (46)
8.95%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (120)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.37%