CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dirts)
    For OLD MEN maybe!!!
    ouch!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ****, it's too late and I can't think of a decent retort through my happy-hour-addled brain!

ReputationRep:
    you gr.4 then ? hmmm jealous ! I would like harrier but im really not that picky just take it one step at a time @ mo and concentrate on nailing EFT
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    pfffft harriers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    ouch!
    Haha! Wzz knows the context!!

ReputationRep:
    pfffft harriers
    what is up with harriers then ?

ReputationRep:
    pfffft harriers
    Ha! like your attitude! GR4 all the way!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Caldwell)
    you gr.4 then ? hmmm jealous ! I would like harrier but im really not that picky just take it one step at a time @ mo and concentrate on nailing EFT
    Exactly the right attitude, have an aim, but remember how hard GCSEs seemed when you were in year 7? How hard would A levels be when you were doing GCSEs? Not so bad when you take it piecemeal...

ReputationRep:
    how long you been on Gr.4 then ? you dont like harriers either?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    what is up with harriers then ?

(Original post by dirts)
    Ha! like your attitude! GR4 all the way!!!!!!!

what he said not to mention its getting retired.

ReputationRep:
    thanks mate , nice bit of inspiration that . got stung by my first uas mess bill lol just bin told it lol . oooops ! Eft seems daunting at the mo , but i reckon with the effort il be reet as we say up north ! .

ReputationRep:
    its gonna be a while before it does if the f-35 programme goes anything like the Typhoon. Plus last i heard they were having a few problems with the STOVL one . itl be atleast 2014 me thinks , we will see , just be patient

ReputationRep:
    how long you been on Gr.4 then ? you dont like harriers either?
    In my first tour. Harriers are great CAS platforms, but they're slow. They only have one engine 'pon which they hover(!) and their wings don't move. They can't carry as much ordnance, but at least they'll be around for longer than the Jag.

ReputationRep:
    where you in a uas then dirts? you have too get the higher end of the marks on EFT to get FJ ? Hope i can ! I was more worried before my first flight that i wouldn't like flying lol , then my dream would be shattered ! N with the way things are on the rcruitment side at the mo theres a decent chance it could get shattered for good . But that aint gonna happen lol , cos i aint goin bk to OASC till i know im gonna" DOMINATE IT ".
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    good luck against me

nah boys its been a pleasure as always but I feel its time for my bed. I'm still battered from uas.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    pfffft harriers
    Mmm Harriers.

They might have a limited war role, limited payload, one engine, be dead on day one of any big air war and be subsonic, but it's all about the boot flaps!

ReputationRep:
    its gonna be a while before it does if the f-35 programme goes anything like the Typhoon. Plus last i heard they were having a few problems with the STOVL one . itl be atleast 2014 me thinks , we will see , just be patient
    Interesting, because the last I heard, the TyPoon was going at least as well, in terms of progress, as the JSF!! So we're getting nowhere then? (Not the party line - only speculation!!)

ReputationRep:
    good luck against me

nah boys its been a pleasure as always but I feel its time for my bed. I'm still battered from uas.

Bring it on ! lol . I was sat down in squadron the other day thinkin how quality most of that peeps are on squadron then i though s h i t im in competition with these guys for a bursary or a de ! mad ! yeah nite nite all catch ya all tomoz! i go bk too uni on Sunday ! AV IT ! :aetsch:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Wzz)
    Mmm Harriers.

They might have a limited war role, limited payload, one engine, be dead on day one of any big air war and be subsonic, but it's all about the boot flaps!

I want something hideously offensive that goes everywhere we decide to piss off. Far front as possible. :cool:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.