BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
speakin o which, do they gin you in the mess? if so i don't reckon i can join, my gag reflex has already been fine tuned to the smell of bombay sapphire!
just wait until you have to do yards, or engine blocks :puke:
Debussy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
just wait until you have to do yards, or engine blocks :puke:
whats an engine block? i tried to do a yard once, it was disgusting and i spilt half of it on the floor... so i got ginned for it
Scorg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
engine block? a Mix of Oil and antifreeze with a hint of optimax?
Nikki J S
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
speakin o which, do they gin you in the mess? if so i don't reckon i can join, my gag reflex has already been fine tuned to the smell of bombay sapphire!

How would I know, I'm not legally old enough to drink!!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
whats an engine block? i tried to do a yard once, it was disgusting and i spilt half of it on the floor... so i got ginned for it
take an engine, put a dirty filthy disgusting bag in it and fill it up with anything you like, usually baileys with guinness.
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Scorg)
always thought they expected more from an officer, going beyond duty to do extra stuff after work hours, but if thats not the case i'll gladly forget all my forced upon me at school dancing stuff

I always thought they were a bit like doctors in that respect;work hard and play hard. It's probably safe to assume there won't be too much school type dancing, so I wouldn't worry too much about forgetting it!! :p:
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nikki J S)
How would I know, I'm not legally old enough to drink!!
homework for nikki j s: pour 8 shots of gin into a glass, hold your nose and down it. repeat every time you do something particularly good, particularly bad, its your birthday, you wear odd socks etc
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
homework for nikki j s: pour 8 shots of gin into a glass, hold your nose and down it. repeat every time you do something particularly good, particularly bad, its your birthday, you wear odd socks etc

I really do need to do some serious studying!!
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I really do need to do some serious studying!!
try it the night before your exams!
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've only had to do that once thank god. I can happily take 3 shots at once. but the amount of gin they give you...... :puke: I don't recall anyone measuring it though, it was more of a free pour.
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've only had to do that once thank god. I can happily take 3 shots at once. but the amount of gin they give you...... :puke: I don't recall anyone measuring it though, it was more of a free pour.
the lads, poor things get 10!!!
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
try it the night before your exams!
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to eliminate the competition for MO sponsorships. :eek:
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the lads, poor things get 10!!!

Yeah, poor things!! And guess where they're likely to end up, and who'll be called out to deal with them?? :rolleyes:
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to eliminate the competition for MO sponsorships. :eek:
damn, you've revealed my secret plot, well, i guess i'd better fess up that i've also been down to cranwell every week since january putting laxatives in the applicants food! :wink: (that was a joke, i promise)
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
damn, you've revealed my secret plot, well, i guess i'd better fess up that i've also been down to cranwell every week since january putting laxatives in the applicants food! :wink: (that was a joke, i promise)

Did it work? You must have missed a few days early Feb then, or I didn't eat any of the food you put it in (actually, I probably didn't eat much at all when I was there!! :puke: )
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
take an engine, put a dirty filthy disgusting bag in it and fill it up with anything you like, usually baileys with guinness.
sorry, i'm a bit slow, an ACTUAL engine???? i dunno where we'd get one of them from, some of the students nick the hospital wheelchairs and strap naked drunkards to them and once i heard some prhos took some cannulas and cannulated a poor fresher to make blody marys, but an engine!?
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry, i'm a bit slow, an ACTUAL engine???? i dunno where we'd get one of them from, some of the students nick the hospital wheelchairs and strap naked drunkards to them and once i heard some prhos took some cannulas and cannulated a poor fresher to make blody marys, but an engine!?
yes, an engine. Or part of one at least. There are a surprisingly a lot of them in a hanger.

Can we delete the posts in the FAQ thread? I just have some more things to post, we can all chat in there after?
Nikki J S
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and once i heard some prhos took some cannulas and cannulated a poor fresher to make blody marys, but an engine!?

Never mind the bloody engine (no pun intended, honestly :p: );that is gross!! :eek:
Wzz
  • CV Helper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Scorg)
always thought they expected more from an officer, going beyond duty to do extra stuff after work hours, but if thats not the case i'll gladly forget all my forced upon me at school dancing stuff
No, you forget away. Although actually, if you remember, you'll be the boy at Xmas Draws and the suchlike.......
Wzz
  • CV Helper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Scorg)
Maybe Wzz is suggesting its a drinkathon instead
Damn right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (95)
26.99%
No (257)
73.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed