Are we witnessing the downfall of the house of windsor?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered11
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
So it's out in the open more or less who is the senior royal caught backscuttling with his 'aide'. Will this mean the fall of the house of windsor. Was Diana right when she said Charles will never be king?
UnregisteredP
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered11)
So it's out in the open more or less who is the senior royal caught backscuttling with his 'aide'. Will this mean the fall of the house of windsor. Was Diana right when she said Charles will never be king?
Check this out Tednol!
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I bloody well hope so.

Problem so, in an era obsessed by authority, we no doubt will feel the need for another head of state, figurehead or otherwise (President Blair anyone? :rolleyes: )
webby252
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
thats a rather disturbed conclusion to jump 2.....whatever turns u on.
Plus, the monarchy is gonna be here long after ur gone.
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by webby252)
Hahahaha, how naive.
UnregisteredP
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by webby252)
thats a rather disturbed conclusion to jump 2.....whatever turns u on.
When everything comes out into the open I give the monarchy five years at most. The skeletons in their closets have historically taken many years to be aired but the momentum we have now means that the damage will no longer be limited by the constraints of time.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered11)
Let's hope so, it would be better for everyone if they were to self-destruct.
UnregisteredP
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Let's hope so, it would be better for everyone if they were to self-destruct.
Agreed young sir! Whole population wil come to that conclusion if conjecture is proved true.
However, it is important to remember that at this stage the forum or any posters could be subject to litigation if revealing what they have heard, (not that any of us have sufficient funds to pay damages Unless you're under 18 of course, in which case I believe you can say whatever you like!
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by UnregisteredP)
Agreed young sir! Whole population wil come to that conclusion if conjecture is proved true.
However, it is important to remember that at this stage the forum or any posters could be subject to litigation if revealing what they have heard, (not that any of us have sufficient funds to pay damages Unless you're under 18 of course, in which case I believe you can say whatever you like!
I wouldn't go on the 'What has Prince Charles been up to?' thread
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (497)
51.4%
No (470)
48.6%

Watched Threads